FS: Older and working computer parts CHEAP! Under 10 dollars!

Hi guys. I havent really been an active member for a while and now i have a lot extra PC parts. Price does not include shipping. Buyer will pay for exact shipping and i will discount for buying multiple items.

heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=35635
ebay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=samesingsamesing&ftab=AllFeedback
feel free to contact be using contact information on either page to verify my identity if you would like. I do not ship first. You must pay first. Please send me an offer if you are genuinely interested but you feel the price is not fair. i am open to all reasonable offers.
prefered contact: pm me or email phoang1988 @ gmail.com
paypal email: [email protected]

And now for the list of items for sale

World of Warcraft. original one. box is open but CD keys are unused. $10 + shipping (if u want the cds and box)

Intel Pentium 4 1.5ghz CPU + heatsink/fan + mobo. i dont know what mobo this is but it came out of an ibm computer. 1 AGP (4x or 8x i dont know), 3 PCI slots. integrated sound, ethernet. 2 IDE, 1 Floppy, 3 SDRAM DIMMs. 1 printer port, 2 serial ports, 2 USB ports. confirmed to post - used my crappy PCI video card and it works! 5 + shipping.

128mb Hynix PC133 SDRAM. Has hynix chips. 2 + shipping

70mm to 80mm fan adapter w/ screws. 1 + shipping.

Very Crappy PCI video card. Only has VGA out. says S3 vrige/gx on it. I mainly use this to test computers if i ever think there is a problem with the video card that causes nothing to display on the monitor. 3 + shippping

PCI2.0 compatible mobo connect. This is one of the things that has those connectors to the mobo for extra USB slots for the front or back. This is for the back and takes up one of those slots in the case for PCI, PCIe, AGP, etc 1 + shipping.

unknown PCI soundcard by Creative. 4 ports: In, mic, out, speaker. 4 + ship

40x max IDE CD-ROM drive. i guess this still works 4 + shipping.

2 56k modems. one says conexant on it. the other says 3com on it. 3 + ship each

Linksys PCI ethernet card. says model No. LNE100TX. 4 + shipping

Various STOCK amd socket A and Socket 939 heatsinks. Because i dont know whats what, i will post pictures so you can see before you buy. pictures will be up in a few days. These are all brand new or have very little usage. 2 + shipping each.
Fan #3
3-15-2009003.jpg

Stock Phenom II cooler. Came from boxed 920 processor. 10 + shipping

Trendnet 5 port switch. I dont have the AC adapter for it. Includes power adapter now since i found it. 2 + ship.

92mm Vantec Tornado fan. Still works. Sounds like a vacumm cleaner. could probably be used to make your own vacuum cleaner. 3 + shipping.

DVI to VGA adapters. 1 + shipping each. At least 2 available.

80mm fans. Brand new but please do not ask me the specs on them. i dont know. I have a few of these... I can give out one or a few with any purchase depending how much you buy from me =). Just pay shipping. Sold to silent-circuit. 2 New Left. Several Used left

Logitech PSP case for original PSP. some light scratches on it. Has like rubbery lining. 2 + shipping.

25ft ethernet cables. new or very little use. blue, red, and yellow available. 2 + shipping each.
====================================
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
====================================
Maxtor 10.2gb 5400rpm hard drive. model 91021U2. Still works 2+ ship Sold to mrslinky

MAXTOR 5T020H2 Diamond Max Plus Ultra ATA / 100 20.4GB 3.5IN 7200RPM IDE Hard Drive. Still works 4 + shipping. Sold to mrslinky

Vantec Aeroflow fan and heatsink for socket A processors. 4 + shipping. SOLD

Dual Green CCFL kits w/ inverters. 3 + shipping each. I have 2 available. Sold to Victor

AMD Athlon xp 2400+ Thoroughbred (Model 8) AXDA2400DKV3C AIUHB Socket A (Socket 462). I remembered this was a pretty good overclocker. Heres the deal with this chip: the mobo that this was on fried and started to smoke so i an not 100% sure it will work and i dont have any way to test. but if you buy this and it doesnt work, i will refund you everything except shipping. can include stock heatsink for free if you pay for shipping. 9 + shipping. SOLD

256mb PC133 unknown brand. has NEC chips. 3 + ship SOLD
Kingston 256 MB PC133 SDRAM. has Infineon chips. 3 + ship SOLD

Fan #1 Sold to sduneman3
Fan #2 This is the one that still has the thermal material underneath. Its been covered the entire time so im assuming its still good. Sold to sduneman3

Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 9. 80gb Hard Drive 80gb 7200 ATA133 HDD. 5 + shipping. Theres a catch on this one... i cant remember if this hard drive is 100% functional. It turns on and everything but im not sure if it will do everything error free. I think i replaced this drive for a reason but i dont know why. I dont have the means or the time to test so its up to the buyer.. no non-DOA gurantee on this. Sold to buschman31

PCToys 4 Fan controller. occupies 5.25 bay. comes with some cables... ill list them here once i find out what i have. barely used maybe like for 2 months. Asking for 5 + ship Sold to silent-circuit

Maxtor 30gb 7200rpm hard drive. model DiamondMax Plus 8. used for about 1.5 years before it was retired. havent used since then but tested and works. asking for 6 + ship Sold to silent-circuit

Leadtek WinFast A180 GEFORCE4 MX440 64 MB AGP Video Card
Specifications: GPU:Nvidia Geforce4 MX 440 MEM:64MB DDR BUS: AGP 8x Memory Bandwidth: 6.4 GB/Sec Max Res: 2048x1536 32 bits 75/75/60 support for DirectX 8.X and OpenGl 1.3. Ports:VGA DB15+ TV-Out Asking for 8 + shipping Sold to silent-circuit

netgear PCI ethernet card. model FA311 Rev-C1. Works well. 2 available. 5 + shipping each Sold to silent-circuit

Pentium III processor unknown speed, compatible intel motherboard, and heatsink. has 1agp port, 4 pci ports, and 2 long black ports which i dont know is for. 3 dimm slots i think for SDRAM. 2 IDE sockets, 1 floppy, 20 ATX connector. has onboard sound, 2 usb, 1 printer. 5 + shipping for this entire thing. Sold to silent-circuit

Money from sales will go towards feeding this dog:
simba.jpg

THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:
feed the puppy these parts, that should keep him going for another few days :)

feed the puppy these parts, that should keep him going for another few days :)

Funny you say, he was actually trying to eat some brand new memory i bought for my laptop the other day and the first day, i got him, he tried chewing on my iphone. I caught him both times before any damages were done. I dont keep any computer parts out in the open anymore lol.

email sent on 30gb maxtor.

replied!

If i had some extra cheap memory, id feed him that too so he can remember not to poop/pee in the house. I guess at least he knows not to do it inside my room...

I know if u buy individually, it costs a lot... and shipping is probably more than the cost of the stuff but if anyone is looking to buy a lot, shipping will just be like 10 bucks. I can fit most of these things together in a USPS Priority Flat rate box and ship all together.

OMG NEW MEME! For a quick and definite sell..
"Money from sales will go towards -insert cute reason here-"
lol

bump. i will add some more stuff in next few days.. I think i have an athlon xp processor and a P4 processor + mobo lying around.

bump. athlon xp and memory sold. will ship today or tomorrow.

Will be adding more things in next few days as i part my current computer.

among them will be
Athlon 64 Venice 3000+
DFI Lanparty nF4 Ultra-D 5/10-2 Bios
4gb (2x2gb) memory.
500watt psu.
4x NEC dvd burner.

Back