Terms:
Non CC Paypal - I only have a normal free account. It is verified and tied to my university email.
I can ship first if you have 10+ heat. Otherwise I need to see the money.
I can ship either USPS Priority or Fedex. You decide.
Best way to reach me is through PM. I hang out at the DC forum all the time.
My Heatware Refs
And here are the games:
Rise of Nations - $10 + shipping
Mechwarrior 4 - $5 + shipping
Cossacks: European Wars - $ 5 + shipping
Empire Earth - $10 + shipping
Rise of Nations comes in the DVD style box I got it in when I bought it. All the others come in their own cardboard boxes w/ manuals, tech trees, the whole shebang.
If you have just Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne, we can do an even trade. Again PM me.
Thank you

Non CC Paypal - I only have a normal free account. It is verified and tied to my university email.
I can ship first if you have 10+ heat. Otherwise I need to see the money.
I can ship either USPS Priority or Fedex. You decide.
Best way to reach me is through PM. I hang out at the DC forum all the time.
My Heatware Refs
And here are the games:
Rise of Nations - $10 + shipping
Mechwarrior 4 - $5 + shipping
Cossacks: European Wars - $ 5 + shipping
Empire Earth - $10 + shipping
Rise of Nations comes in the DVD style box I got it in when I bought it. All the others come in their own cardboard boxes w/ manuals, tech trees, the whole shebang.
If you have just Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne, we can do an even trade. Again PM me.
Thank you
