FS: og IKEA jerker desk *discontinued*

UGH id so buy it but im on deployment , ive been looking for one forever ... free bump

Bump.

Thanks for responding to my PM, but just a bit too far for me to drive (considering I'd have to borrow the truck from my neighbor, who owes me anyway for fixing his computer for free so many times).

GLWS

Curse you socal folks. :) I hate my landlocked state even more for missing out on deals like these.

Bump!

bump for you. great desk. i have two of them that i use in an L configuration.

Great desk, using one right now, stable as a rock. Also nice and big for all your computer desk related needs! Bump for OP. :)

hehe thanks guys
need some space
need this baby to a good home!!!!!!

There's a very similar desk that I found on office depot's site and I bought it. It's fucking huge and awesome. Big enough to house two 23" monitors and make them seem small. When I get my third on here it'll be bossssss.

For me it's the most practical desk, EVER. (strong, durable, right size, can hold 2 adult human bodies...)

I have three units in my possession and will never sell them.

only reason Ikea had to discontinue this extremely best seller desk due to that name has become a legend.

Wait, why would the name become legendary and then they discontinue it? Wouldn't they want to keep something like that on the shelves and make money off of it?

Discontinuing a best seller is like firing a sports team manager for winning too many games O.O

Why are you not in Nor-Cal.... DAMN YOU

I just moved and need another... owned 3, and had a 4th just like yours... I loved it, didn't know it was a jerker, just a desk I bought off craigs. Loved the thing, left it outside for 2 years.... only had slight rust after all the rain and sun beating on it for two freaking years! Later heard about the legendary Jerkers... and found it was what I had all along! These things really are works of art... No idea what cruel demon made them stop making this desk...

Would some Smart mofo buy this already! Makes me deeply sad still seeing it on here! No joke! And dead serious... lemme know if you wanna drive up to nor cal!

Considering SoCal is about 4 hours worth of driving range, whats the zip code?

Interested as well now that I'm in So-Cal. What's your ZIP ?

Thanks!

Back