fs:OCZ EL PC4400 DDR550 Gold edition+Lian-li pc-v1000b

beachbum86

n00b
ok im new to this forum but i have references.
isp- [email protected]
heat http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=42771heat
there are going to be 2 more positves on there soon.
i just set up heat tonight so i messaged people i did transactions with.
ebay- beachbouncer86
paypal verified.

first off.
1GB (2x 512) OCZ EL PC4400 DDR-550 GOLD LIMITED EDITION.
2.5-4-4-8@550mhz lifetime warrenty! only tested in a review.
not used for very long at all, great condition.(i wouldnt sell it otherwise)
linkhttp://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1283732&Tab=0&NoMapp=0 to only reseller with it in stock.
asking 180$ shipped to lower 48 states.NOW $170 SHIPPED OBOI NEED 2 120MM ALUMINUM SILVER
EVERCOOL FANS..KNOCKS 20$ OFF PRICE OF MEMORY.

second.
Lian-Li PC-V1000B with window.<<<SOLD
this is a beutiful case, it has the best ambient case temps out of 99% of any other. This is awesome for water cooling as there is ample room inside, as for air cooling due to the wonderfull cooling properties of it. it is used, the outside is in wonderfull condition, the divider that sepperates the psu and main part has a cut in it from a mod that i had second thoughts on, it can easily be covered up by sound damping mat or somethin, very very minor. the window is a 60$ option that i am including in the sale.
asking 190$ shipped to lower 48 states.

get both case and memory and its 360$ shipped to lower 48 states.

any questions either pm me, or post it. ill get pics up soon, . includes tracking and gerentee non DOA on memory

ocz2.jpg

ocz.jpg

price drop.. memory $180 shipped.
......................case $190 shipped
...case and memory $360. shipped

you want the window out of the side panel?? lol

or you just want the windowed side panel.

bump....if you think price is too high make an offer.

---PRICE DROP---
180 shipped for the memory.

added some pics of the ram ready to ship. make an offer. it includes shipping with insurance and tracking.!!!!

OCZ NOW $170 SHIPPED OBO I NEED 2 120MM ALUMINUM SILVER EVERCOOL FANS..KNOCKS 20$ OFF PRICE OF MEMORY.

bump...this ram is not a bad price....the only retailer with any left is stock is selling for
$ 269.00.

Back