FS: OCZ DDR Booster

LOL I just saw this and was interested too...how did you like it?
 
Well it works, in the fact that it is possible to easily and accurately up the voltage all the way up to 3.9v!!!

My ram was not responding to the volts in any way, no matter how high i went... I was considering getting bh-5 ram, but its so friggin expensive, I may as well sell this and consider a faster video card, spend the same amount of money, and get much more performance.

This device rocks for anyone who doesnt want to do a solder trick on their board, but wants a lot of vdimm :)

guaranteed non DOA.

Neil
 
gay.
my board isint supported or i would have been tempted to buy it
anyways free bump
 
yes, everything is all there, ive only had it a week now, installed two times. all docs, packaging, blah blah is there :)
 
Consider it sold. I'm out the door, but I'll square away payment w/ you later this evening when I get back. Drop me an email on your Paypal addy.
 
Back
Top