FS: Oculus Rift DK2, iPad Mini 2(Retina) 32GB +Apple Smart Case, Canon Powershot S120

Mannymal

Limp Gawd
I am in the Atlanta area so if you wanna meet in person we can drop off the price for shipping. I much prefer Amazon or Google payments over PayPal. If you must use PayPal, we'll split their fee.

Trade I will consider: Google Nexus 6. I got invited to Project Fi and need one of these.

Oculus Rift DK2 SOLD

mIdyF6Gl.jpg

iPad Mini 2 Retina 32GB, with brown Apple leather case

2WMK7bfl.jpg

Mint condition. Original packaging. No scratches or dings. I barely use it, and my company is gonna hand out Surface 3's, so I have no use for this. The Apple Smart Case is awesome, looks very elegant and feels very soft in the hand. Protects the iPad very well from falls, unlike other cases which don't cover the corners so they really don't protect the device. That leather case on its own goes for around $70 new. I really recommend you buy them together because there is no better combination.

iPad Mini 2 32GB + Apple Smart Case: $300
iPad Mini 2 32GB: $275
Apple Smart Case: $40

Canon Powershot S120

yBnqMyNl.jpg

BRAND NEW, box only opened to make sure everything was in there and to make sure it powered on and worked. I took my old one all over the world, and finally ruined it in the Sahara by letting send get into the sensor. I sent it to Canon out of warranty and they were gracious enough to send me a brand new one in the box. This will include THREE Canon brand batteries which are each around $45. And an Amazon carrying pouch.

This camera is fantastic. Its a perfect travel camera. Takes BEAUTIFUL shots, and has WiFi so you can immediately transfer them to your smartphone and share them. I LOVE this camera but I bought a Fujifilm X100T that I need to pay. If this camera does not sell, I will not feel bad keeping it. Its the perfect pocket camera that is always with you. The shots I have taken with this camera I have still yet to match with all my more expensive gear, simply because when the perfect shot opportunity presents itself, its the camera that you have with you thats best, and this one can always be with you.

Here is an example, so you can see how good this little beast of a camera is, even in low light:

(click for larger)

Canon Powershot S120: $275
$349 is the price on Amazon, so I'll beat that and include two extra Canon OEM batteries valued at $45 each, an extra OEM charger valued at $20 plus a pouch. This is a steal, overall around $149 discount.

Last edited:
Back