• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

FS: NVIDIA Shield (2015) with Remote

jdd561

n00b
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
54
I've got a 2015 NVIDIA Shield up for grabs. This is the 16GB original version.
Still works as an awesome streamer (Netflix, Amazon Prime, HULU, etc are perfect). Has some pretty good gaming capability too.
I actually prefer the Shield to my AppleTV.
I have the shield, the original remote, game controller, and power supply - but not the original packaging.
Looking for $65 + shipping from 66617 OBO. I'll take PayPal/Google Pay.
I have Heat/Beer/whatever is left and Ebay/Audiogon experience under jdd561.

Link to pics: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-1liEGZYTMqEEdYEJljU66PdMIhLwmIX

*Not included in the pics but I will put the micro-USB charging cables for the remote and controller in the shipping box
 
Last edited:
you've got a pm. To confirm this is the shield TV right, not the shield tablet?
 
$65 is a good enough price that if the previous two people somehow don't end up getting it, I'll be next in line.

I still use my 2015 model and its the best tv box experience I've had.
 
I think it's sold... I PM'ed a day or two ago and have seen quite a few other responses since. Figure OP has at least one or two in front of me as well. Great price and great unit (even if 2015)...love mine but appreciate the 2019 remote a bit more. Otherwise, for my uses, I see little to no difference between my 2015 and 2019.
 
I think it's sold... I PM'ed a day or two ago and have seen quite a few other responses since. Figure OP has at least one or two in front of me as well. Great price and great unit (even if 2015)...love mine but appreciate the 2019 remote a bit more. Otherwise, for my uses, I see little to no difference between my 2015 and 2019.
Me too,I think it's sold .
 
Back
Top