FS: Nintendo Wii (Console Only with cables) $40!

impuLsive

Gawd
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THREAD

I have a used white Nintendo Wii for sale with the AV cable and power cable only. A long time ago, the nintendo wii had some type of error when you put in the game (A black screen popped up and said to contact Wii support) but I am not sure if this error is still happening. I do not have the wii remote or the sensor to it but when I turn the nintendo wii on, it turns on perfectly to the main screen.

Since I do not know If the Nintendo Wii is 100% functional and I am only including the console its self with the AV cables and the power cable, I will let it go for $40 bucks. All I know is that when I turn the wii on, it goes to the main screen where you see all the icons. Nothing else is included besides the white nintendo wii, power cable, and av cable. I assume that If it is going to the main screen when I turn the wii on, there is no issues with it. I do not have any Nintendo Wii games at my house to test it with.

Asking for $40 SHIPPED with tracking as soon as payment is made.

Heatware: impuLsive

wiiiih.jpg

Can you go lower on the price? Sounds like it may have a dead dvd drive which isn't exactly cheap to fix.

Can only do it for $35 at most. Going to ship via UPS and Its going to cost me $15-$20 in shipping.

Back