FS: Nintendo GameCube Bundle-Priced to Move!!!

Poosnarf

Limp Gawd
I'm selling this GameCube bundle in an effort to raise money for gift-giving this holiday season (no trades please). The GameCube itself was purchased on launch day, has been treated well and regularly cleaned, and hasn't given me a problem since day one. The bundle I am selling includes:

SOLD to jkbear11

(1) Black Gamecube w/original box
(2) Black Nintendo-brand controllers
(2) Gray Nintendo-brand Wavebird wireless controllers with batteries
(2) Nintendo-brand Memory Card 251s (with saves if interested)
(1) Nintendo-brand Memory Card 59 (with saves if interested)
(1) Original power cable
(1) Original composite RCA video cable
(1) MadCatz S-Video cable
(1) Nintendo-brand GCN-GBA link cable
(1) NCAA Football 2004 game w/box
(1) Super Smash Bros. Melee game w/box

PRICE CUT- now down to $80!

Everything is tested to ensure perfect condition, and will be given a thorough cleaning before shipping. I am asking $80+shipping from zip code 35209. If you wish to negotiate a different price, please PM me. I prefer PayPal as it allows me to ship immediately, but personal checks, cashier's checks, money orders, and cash are all acceptable, but I will wait to receive payment before shipping if you do not wish to use PayPal.

IP email - kmk1007 AT charter.net (NOTE: I never use this address, all emails to this address will go unresponded to, please do not send any email to this address)

Email you can reach me at - poosnarf AT gmail.com

No offense, but what good is posting a "real" email address if it's not going to be used at all? That's the whole point of a potential buyer using the "real" email address, it's for accountability and security.

I'll buy it for your asking price if you ship first

Heat: bn589
ebay: lca-bn589

Danny

blindrocket said:
No offense, but what good is posting a "real" email address if it's not going to be used at all? That's the whole point of a potential buyer using the "real" email address, it's for accountability and security.

That way, if I rip you off, you can contact my ISP and hunt me down!

Poosnarf said:
That way, if I rip you off, you can contact my ISP and hunt me down!

But we don't know if it's really your account, or if it even exists if you don't reply from it :p

J/K Anyway, a great deal.. wish I had time to play, I'd buy it.

Thank you for all the offers, and seeing as how I am relatively new to these forums, I have to earn my trust by placing my trust in Heatware and you guys. Therefore, I will ship first to people who PM me a home address and home phone number (cell also if desired, but at least a home number). Heatware and eBay merchant reliability is also taken into consideration.

I read the rules, and I'm not sure if things are sold on first-come, first-served, or price matching/beating eBay-style. So far I have 3 offers...I've done online business before, just never on the [H] forums. Would I be obliged to sell to the first offer, or can a buyer be determined based on price willing to pay?

Poosnarf said:
I read the rules, and I'm not sure if things are sold on first-come, first-served, or price matching/beating eBay-style. So far I have 3 offers...I've done online business before, just never on the [H] forums. Would I be obliged to sell to the first offer, or can a buyer be determined based on price willing to pay?

Well as long as you don't tell people that they were the first to contact you, they won't know and you can do whatever you want. :rolleyes:

EnderW said:
Well as long as you don't tell people that they were the first to contact you, they won't know and you can do whatever you want. :rolleyes:

What a business model...unestablished seller suicide!

Edit:PMs have been sent, check your mailboxes!

i am very interested! if its still available, please let me know!

thank you :)

No one has returned my PMs yet, so the GCN is still fair game for those who want it!

ATTENTION: The bundle has been sold to jkbear11. Thank you guys for all the interest!

Back