FS: Nintendo DS Lite (white)

bboy

Weaksauce
I am selling a Nintendo DS Lite (white). It is still new in the box.

Included:

Nintendo DS Lite (white) x1
Wrist strap (white) x 1
AC Adapter x 1
Battery x 1
Stylus x 2
Manual (Japanese) x 1

Price: $190US + shipping (from Japan).
Payment: PayPal.

CIMG7931.jpg

*not sure if you can tell from the photo but I have changed the menu to English. Nintendo DS and DS Lites are multilanguage and of course region free.

CIMG7928.jpg

Apologies, I was at work and unable to update (Japan time here!). I have updated the original post to add a couple photos of it.

The DS Lite was purchase on 03/31. The reason I am selling it is because my wife bought me one on the same day as a surprise. Yes, I have a fantastic wife! :p

Bump for a great product. Guys, this is just about the only way you'll be able to get a DS Lite for the next few months. Do it while you still can.

I have a ds lite too, and can say this is the best console since the orig nes. I absolutely love it! I have it playing all my orig nes, snes, gba, nds, mp3s and even pr0n ;)

acascianelli said:
What style charging adapter does it come with?

What 'style' charging adapter? The DS Lite adapter...it's not the same as the original DS/GBA. But of course one is included with it as with all GBA/DS products.

B000EOVRWM.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

bboy said:
What 'style' charging adapter? The DS Lite adapter...it's not the same as the original DS/GBA. But of course one is included with it as with all GBA/DS products.

Will it work in the US.

Yes, it works both in Japan/North America. It is, of course, also region free for software

All DS Lite are region free, meaning it works in the US. Its correct power, and you can change english as default language. Only bad thing about buying it from overseas is that the manual is all in Japanese!

Bump... wish I would have seen this before I spent $209 + Shipping on mine that's being delivered next wednesday!

Hi all,

Thanks for your PM's. Apologies for my delayed reply as I was away in Hakone with the wife for a little vaction time.

The DS Lite is still available. If you are interested please PM me asap. Thanks.

Back