FS: Nikon D300, Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8 AF-S DX lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traxx

Limp Gawd
Selling my immaculately kept D300/17-55 combo due to the massive D700/24-70 combo sitting right next to it.

Nikon D300 - SOLD shipped with insurance and tracking. Has minor scuffs on replaceable LCD screen cover. 1449 actuations. Perfect condition since I babied it and it didn't get a whole lot of use. Includes the following: original box, packaging, manual, video cable, USB cable, body cap, Nikon D300 neckstrap, battery and charger.

Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8 AF-S DX - SOLD shipped with insurance and tracking. Perfect condition. Front lens element had lens protector on it from the moment I opened the box. Includes the following: original box, packaging, soft carry case, hood and body cap.

If you buy both from me I'll do next-day air shipping at no additional charge!

email: traxx ate redportal dote net
ebay: traxx2k

PM or email with any questions!

bump for a fellow photographer - have you put this up on fredmiranda yet?

You sir have excellent taste. My two favorite DX items.

Quick note (since you mentioned the Nikon strap) - throw it away on your D700 and pick up an Op-tech one. I used to think they were kinda ugly, but they are so much more comfortable its mind blowing. I went from back pain after a long day of shooting to perfectly comfortable.

You sir have excellent taste. My two favorite DX items.

Quick note (since you mentioned the Nikon strap) - throw it away on your D700 and pick up an Op-tech one. I used to think they were kinda ugly, but they are so much more comfortable its mind blowing. I went from back pain after a long day of shooting to perfectly comfortable.

Yes, this is definitely on the to-get list. I noticed it was extremely flimsy compared to the one on the D300, which is odd considering the camera costs nearly twice as much.

I have the same lens on older D200. I can till you this lens rocks. VR is overrated, a fast 2.8 lens beats VR anyday. Only thing is the lens is pretty damn heavy but it is necessarily so because of the amount of glass needed. You'll get used to the weight if you use it alot. I would say the lens is not for the casual photographer.

bump for a fellow nikon user....someday i will have to upgrade from my d50.

Bump for a nice Camera Just bought one myself. Grats on Moving up to a D700 I wish you the best in your future shooting and Getting rid of your d300 for a good price!

I have the same lens on older D200. I can till you this lens rocks. VR is overrated, a fast 2.8 lens beats VR anyday. Only thing is the lens is pretty damn heavy but it is necessarily so because of the amount of glass needed. You'll get used to the weight if you use it alot. I would say the lens is not for the casual photographer.

The 17-55 was by far my favorite lens... so versatile and sharp. Just wish it wasn't so heavy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back