aubsxc

[H]ard|Gawd
My trader ratings/feedback
------------------------------------
100% at heatware
100% at EOCF iTrader
100% at eBay
------------------------------------

1. No longer available ---- New/sealed Zotac GTX 470 retail box for sale. $210 shipped within US (this includes delivery confirmation and insurance), or $200 if you can pick up in person in Columbia, SC. Small price drop on the 470. Off to eBay soon..

2. SOLD Used Sapphire HD 4850x2 2GB ram with box and accessories. This has seen very little use, less than 100 hours total. $125 shipped within US (this includes delivery confirmation and insurance), or $110 if you can pick up in person in Columbia, SC. SOLD

Prices are pretty firm. Please PM me if interested. Paypal or USPS Money Order.

Potential trades I might consider:
Intel i7 970 cpu
ATi HD 6970 card

Last edited:
Nothing says I love you more than the ATi 4850x2 2GB GPU wrapped up all pretty in its own (enormous) retail box! Make this Valentine's Day special by getting the nerd in your life something he or she will always cherish! Order today and I will guarantee delivery by the 14th. Operators are standing by...

Nothing says I love you more than the ATi 4850x2 2GB GPU wrapped up all pretty in its own (enormous) retail box! Make this Valentine's Day special by getting the nerd in your life something he or she will always cherish! Order today and I will guarantee delivery by the 14th. Operators are standing by...

I lolled at this.

Especially since my wifes birthday is at the end of the month and I'm planning on getting her a new video card to replace her 4870. I've never bought a woman computer parts for an occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back