• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: NIB Xbox 360 Premium: Extra Wireless Controller & Game

Sorry for the late response.

I am interested in your xbox360 system.

What all comes with the premium system? have you ever opened the box or registered it?

email me at mytime34@qwest.net for faster responses
 
You weren't late, if you were I'm sure I would get over it.

You have an email.
 
Oops thats my fault. I shut down my server for maitenance and never started it.
 
Back
Top