• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

FS: NIB Server Case

johnjohn

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
403
PLEASE MUST SELL!! :(

Reason for this sale, I'm trying to sell this item in order to get money to pay for new car tire. (College student :()

Chenming 901AD ( never opened ) Sealed.[/QUOTE]


azm7.jpg


aaayh3.jpg


aalf4.jpg


I'll take pictures of the box if needed.

** Great for modding **

$100

Regarding Heatware, I dont have one since this is my first time to sell an item online. But I may have some references.

Make some offers / trades

MUST SELL!!

I appreciate it,
john
 
Cmon guys I would like to sell it, I know theres someone out door who might need this!.
bump!!
 
Back
Top