FS: NIB Nintendo DS w/ Madden 2005

joecool234

Limp Gawd
Hi all, I have a NIB Nintendo DS that I want to sell. I preordered 2, thinking one might not come in time for xmas. Well anyways, I tried to sell this on Ebay, but the buyer pulled out after the auction close. So now, I would like to sell this on the [H]. The boxes for both the DS and Madden are sealed. I paid something like $193 with tax and shipping...I am willing to part with both for $210...shipped!!! I will ship fedex ground (buyer can offer more $$$ for quicker shipping.

I am new to the forum selling/trading, so I do not have any feedback. I did buy an item from LBFlashWiz earlier this month from the [H], so he's my only reference. As an added protection for you, I only accept non credit card payment through Paypal. I can be reached at jlarosa18_at_comcast.net and AIM'd at joecool234.

This DS desparately needs a new home!!!!

Do you mean you will sell both DS systems and Madden for $210 shipped?. im confused I dont understand?

terry said:
Do you mean you will sell both DS systems and Madden for $210 shipped?. im confused I dont understand?

You are 100% correct sir. Both Madden and the DS are bundled for $210 shipped via fedex ground. I can part them out, but I prefer not to.

I think he is asking the same thing I am wondering.

Are you selling
1. Nintendo DS
2. Nintendo DS
3. Madden 2005

We are wondering if you are selling 3 items total for $210.

Thanks,
~Jon

JBlade00 said:
I think he is asking the same thing I am wondering.

Are you selling
1. Nintendo DS
2. Nintendo DS
3. Madden 2005

We are wondering if you are selling 3 items total for $210.

Thanks,
~Jon

yeah thats what i was wondering..

Ok, many have described me as a generous person...but c'mon...do you think I'm Santa Claus ;) ?

I am only selling ONE Nintendo DS and ONE copy of Madden 2005 (the DS version for those that need every detail explicitly stated) for $210 shipped via fedex ground. Both are brand new in SEALED boxes.

I began to say that I bought 2 DS's through preorders. I only said this as an explanation as to why I am selling ONE, sealed. I apologize for any confusion that may have resulted.

Ok that's what I was wondering.

I guess the other way made a little more sense in my head considering that a new DS is $150 and Madden is $40. :)

Good luck though, I love my DS... and am not even looking forward to the PSP

~Jon

Yea, I haven't even had a chance to spend much time with a DS. One of the 2 I bought went straight to my brother for xmas. I played with it a little, but the only game he had for it was Mario. The graphics were insane for a portable and the touchscreen is a nice addition. I was just a little disappointed that Mario is just a port from the N64 version (which I played nonstop 10 years ago). But from my preliminary inspection, this appears to be the only handheld one needs to own (until the next gen gameboys come out!!!).

Please buy this DS bundle!!! It is dying to be played!!!

Back