FS:New Rad for water cooling

w/tanks 12 w/out 10 3/4 ( that would be the surface area) W= 6 H=2

$35....same as the ones sold on DangerDen, but mine are atleast painted.

these are awesome rads, i have 2 myself.......... One of these is cooling my main rig so effeciently I can turn the fans way down. :)

Cant resist... need another heatercore!!!

This will go great with a chevette heatercore on front and this on top. Can we say passive :D

YGPM

EDIT: clean out your mailbox!

Originally posted by killernoodle
Cant resist... need another heatercore!!!

This will go great with a chevette heatercore on front and this on top. Can we say passive :D

YGPM

EDIT: clean out your mailbox!

I did not think of that (running 2)....once she shroud is done...that will be tight. Serious, it is going to look great on top of a case. The guy doing it for me in an engineer (so u know it will look clean as hell) that does all sorts of shit like this. He thinks it will be a fun side project.

I run a chevette now :)

hooked up my rad last night, dropped my temps 2C w/o a shroud

how much will the shrouds run?

I am not sure yet. I am going to chat with the guy tonight. It does make a nice diff with the shroud on it, though! =)

bump for a sweet deal on a sweet rad I got mine today woot cant wait for a shroud to fit it so I can pimp it onto my tec setup for my 9800xt.

Have a MCW50-T for my 9800XT, have yet to put it on...(still waiting to get mobo back from rma and want to put the entire system together at once.) :D

I'm quite interested, but wanna wait for shrouds to get in. Any updates =)

Back