FS: New Organizers, awesome deals!

dotHectate

Limp Gawd
My heatware is under dothectate. My ebay is "oftenlate" and rarely used.

This thread has been re-posted as a new thread to speed up the process of changing the title, and to eliminate all the excess from the previous (running on 11+ pages).

Paypal should be fine. If you have another way of getting funds to me, I am open to suggestions.
Shipping is included except where marked otherwise.
Please send any questions or comments to me by PM. Bumps are, of course, appreciated.
All prices are negotiable, particularly if you are getting multiple items.
Pictures are available upon request.

What I have
[size=+2]New items![/size]
These items, due to their size, are listed as cost + shipping. The games are still priced-as-shipped. Obviously if you live close to 40505 you can skip the shipping cost. More than one item would probably be good too. LMK. Thanks.

These items are really handy in a garage.
Cash/Toolbox w/ latch & lock (no key)
Above box + 6 garage organizers
Back of the 6x10 organizers
Back of the other organizers
As you can see, the grey ones stack very well, and all also have holes on the back to mount them with. The breakdown of which ones are as follows...
1list.JPG

Except for E, they include a complete collection of drawers. Most drawers have stickers already on them. Shouldn't be too hard to clean off, or just cover them up with new labels, or write on some that are blank still.
D. Cash/Toolbox $5 + shipping
E. 3x6 =18 (minus 2) 16 larger drawers $5 + shipping
F. 4x8 =16 small, 4x1 =4 medium, & 3 large drawers (23 total) $10 + shipping -PENDING
G. 4x8 =16 small, 4x1 =4 medium, & 3 large drawers (23 total) $10 + shipping -PENDING

Right now I've got a bunch of classic games that I know somebody would just love to own. There are a few books as well if you're interested. Here's the list in no particular order. All are for PC (several may only run under DOS, good luck) and may not include anything besides the disc. Details will be provided to interested parties.

Wolfenstein 3D on PCGamer disc $5 (complete game - cyborgzombies and Mechano-Hitlers included!)
Everquest: Ruins of Kunark $5 (this version includes multiple expansions)
Max Payne $6
Black & White $6
Alien Virus shipping only or free with any other purchase (you really don't want this game ;) )
Destruction Derby $2
Star Trek: Movie Memories, hardcover $2
Beowulf's Children, hardcover $2
Driver $4
Descent III $4
Thief $5
Independence War: Deluxe Edition $5
Unreal $3
Deus Ex $6
Need For Speed: High Stakes $4
Abuse $2
Compilation CD; Syndicate Plus (excellent game), Ultima 8: Pagan, Strike Commander, and Wing Commander II $8
EF2000 (flight sim) $2
Fade to Black $3
Starship Titanic $5
Battlefield: Vietnam $5
Serious Sam $5
PCGamer CD with entire GDI half of Command and Conquer $1
I also have a large collection of PCGamer (and other brand) demo disc CDROMs. Not sure what range I have but it spans about 2 years I believe. I also have the actual magazines as well, of course.

Thanks for looking!

Items bought and sold already:
Oni (PC) - Purchased from sabregen
KOTOR II - Purchased from sabregen
Crusader: No Remorse -Sold to schifter
Unreal Tournament -Sold to schifter
PCGamer Classic Games Collection Vol I - Sold Locally
Set of 3 Halo Novels -Sold to fellows
Legend of Zelda: Windwaker -sold to B. W.
Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition -sold to B. W.
Metroid Prime -sold to B. W.
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes -sold to B. W.
Farcry -sold to jakegub
World of Warcraft -sold locally
Tribes 1 -sold locally
Tribes 2 -sold locally
Splinter Cell -sold locally
Jane's ATF -sold locally
Duke Nukem 3D -sold to HallaDuke
Saitek Eclipse -purchased from Ooztuncer
Logitech MX510 -purchased from Ooztuncer
Func Industries 1030 -purchased from Ooztuncer
Roll-top Desk -sold locally
A. 6x10 =60 small drawers -sold to 3dOptics
B. 6x10 =60 small drawers -sold to 3dOptics
C. 6x10 =60 small drawers -sold to 3dOptics
Starcraft, battle chest -sold to todd258
Starcraft & Brood War Strategy Guides -sold to todd258

.Hectate's spam quote of the day!

She prides herself on trying to be a friend and help the other girls out(she is nurturing just in a funky totally dysfunctional way). Becky left a message that she had a doctors appt and would be late. I got a message at 1:00 from Carrie's sister. Diamond usually shoves her panties in his mouth to absorb his whimpering. Ares, in particular, hasn't been this popular since the heyday of the "Xena, Warrior Princess" TV show.
If I have the good news of a new place they won't worry about not having somewhere to go. Carrie is going pretty good on some pills coloda(I rarely take any medication and have little knowledge about prescription pills. What problems in current processes do CPM solutions address ? " But rumor has it that Microsoft CEO Steve Balmer may be taking Google's moves a bit more personally. The lady that owns it called me once with some crazy story about someone calling her to say we were getting busted that week and we should be careful.
Things came to a final head when Adam cleaned out the cooler and threw out a sandwich that belonged to her.
I tried to explain they would build up tolerances and dependencies on these new pills but they don't believe me. Sorry I guess we all break down from time to time. A lot has been happening and nothing at all has happened at the same time.
Sommer was scheduled for a 2-10 split shift so I told Diana to come back and open at 2:00.
To get the scoop on where to begin, check out our Getting Started Ice Climbing article on About. Betrouwbare tijdsschattingen bij het inplannen van softwareprojecten blijken moeilijk, zo niet onmogelijk. Kind of where Marilyn Monroe's mole was. And leave the "Connect server" blank.
Commercial construction financing is at 40 year lows and since you seem so committed to the business you are in it would seem to be a good option.
The UGFC: Google Talk: A New Addition to the Google Experience? ) Adam and she hated one another. Met het gloednieuwe seminar "Ervaringen met e-invoicing" op 12 april krijgt u de huidige stand van zaken, en hoort u hoe andere bedrijven hun project hebben aangepakt. Today's requirements process is incremental with quick cycle times.
The Guys in our area must have been treating themselves to early Father's Day this Friday and Saturday.
I specifically said"So you did not call Helga or speak to her at all today? What are typical functionalities that I can expect to find in CPM solutions ? It was Carrie,Jo and I.
PRINCE2 is een methodologie voor project management die hier zeker toe bijdraagt, en die in toenemende mate populair is - niet alleen voor IT projecten, maar voor om het even welk type project.
The rest might do her some good.
I specifically said"So you did not call Helga or speak to her at all today?
I don't think this will last very long if it stays the way it is. Ram Partners' Jeff Matthews believes Google has no reason to be concerned about AOL. Welke vragen worden beantwoord op dit seminar? com Full Packing, Local Moving, Long Distance Moving. The attorney says not to worry that he can put him off and keep us in business indefinitely but I don't feel comfortable with that. Serena can be a bitch and she doesn't want you or anyone else to forget how nice she is or all the things she does to be a good friend. She can probably milk the situation and get more of a monthly allowance than usual from her parents.
Our landlord has several attorneys on retainer and he could bog us down in constant paperwork and appearances. Our attorney was out of town until Thursday of this week so I haven't spoke with him directly.

i may have missed it b ut drop me a pm on what you want for the entire lot of your organizers and how much shipping would be? if it would be cost effective i'd get them for work. lmk!

Back