FS: new MSI gaming laptop OR WC'd Core i7 rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... didn't know all that could fit in a lanbox. Makes me want one even more now :D

Free bump for an amazing machine.

EDIT: Nevermind.. I see now there's an external water cooling unit LOL.. I don't know much about WCing but I was about to be super impressed that there was a full loop and setup in a lanbox haha!

Last edited:
Very tempted on that laptop, and you are only a 3 hour drive away.
Any partial trades to lower the cash out a bit?
LMK

I haven't really thought much about the warranty. If something fails within the first year or so I'll be happy to either completely pay for it or pay for most of it (if it's a more expensive part). I guess I could try to write up a more definitive warranty when I get some free time. I'm just more of a common sense guy - I'm not going to stick you with a bumb laptop. I can assure you I'll take care of you just as good after the sale as I will before the sale.

Sorry, not looking for any trades unless you've got a 128Gb G Skill Falcon SSD laying around! If you pick it up locally I can drop the $15 for shipping off. Unfortunately I can't really lower the price any more than that.

I've got a copy of Vista Ultimate x64 in the mail that I'll install and include with the laptop for an additional $30.

Hope this helps...

Thats a sweet laptop!

You will trade me for my netbook. ;) (I wish jedi mind tricks really did work..)

looky bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back