• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: New MacBook Pro 2ghz

Vegeta

Gawd
Joined
May 12, 2002
Messages
595
Macbook Pro 2 ghz Core Duo, 512MB of ram, 80GB hard drive, superdrive, comes with iLife. Has the front row remote, all the supplied CD's..

This thing has been out of the box so I could have a look at it and show it to a friend. I got a really really good deal on it so I snatched it up but now realize I have no need for it. At all. So I am wanting to sell it.

I will ship to US only, USPS.

Payment via Paypal.

I'm asking $1500.00 shipping included.

If you want to contact me via email I check my school email the most which is mjedm6@umr.edu. I never use my hotmail anymore. Or you can send a PM.

Let me know if anybody is interested.
 
You're probably not (but I might as well ask) interested in trading for another laptop.. But...

1 month old Dell E1705

Glossy WUXGA (1920x1200) screen
2.0ghz Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
2048mb 667mhz RAM
120gb 5.4k RPM hard drive
nVidia Geforce 7900GS 256mb video card (Will flash to overclocked GTX bios if requested)
Sony dual layer DVD burner
Carbon fiber quick snap
3 batteries (1 6 cell with 36% wear, and a new 6 cell and new 9 cell that have hardly been used)
2 90 watt Dell AC Adapters

If you'd like to talk about it a bit, please contact me via AIM or email.. AIM: blowjustinup Email: justin.mancini@gmail.com
 
Back
Top