FS: New in Box Verizon S5 16GB Black in Stock Plastics

essasin

Limp Gawd
Price Drop!

I am asking $557-->$525-->$520 paypaled & shipped USPS priority with delivery confirmation and insurance. Sorry, I am not looking for any trades.

Heatware is under essasin

The S5 is guaranteed to be in mint and new condition with a clean ESN. All retail packaging is included with unopened retail accessories.

Battery was installed on phone. Activated once. Box sticker was peeled for rebate.

Screen shots of clean ESN
QXIJzs6.jpg

LYe3r9U.jpg

IMAG0040_zpsjctehqqp.jpg

IMAG0017_zpsus9cv5st.jpg

IMAG0022_zps3q8py49i.jpg

IMAG0026_zpsjaulzoh7.jpg

IMAG0027_zpsmaczshcf.jpg

IMAG0028_zpsgjpmzvqz.jpg

IMAG0030_zps35oknmqo.jpg

IMAG0031_zpsdc9ea1mh.jpg

IMAG0032_zpsuhhwe88i.jpg

IMAG0033_zpsspzxe8bu.jpg

IMAG0035_zpsuvitsasp.jpg

IMAG0034_zpsy3kj8y9m.jpg

IMAG0037_zpsnca4s8ir.jpg

Last edited:
These come unlock by any chance

Should be since Verizon has to keep the GSM portion unlocked due to something with the LTE spectrum they use.

As for OP, don't you have to keep the phone active on your line for a certain amount of time? I remember last time I upgraded in the store they told me I had to keep the phone active on my account for at least 6 months or else I would have to pay a fee. (They want to prevent us from making money off of the cheaper upgrade prices). Just wanna make sure you don't get hit with some BS fine/fee!

These come unlock by any chance

Sorry I do not know with 100% certainty if these phones are "unlocked." From what I have read these phones can be used internationally. But using the phone in the US is not a matter of being unlocked. The verizon phones lack the necessary hardware to use on say at&t's gsm network. But again, this what I have read on android, xda, etc forums and can not guarantee anything.

I can guarantee a subsidized phone can be activated on another account/line after the account extends/renews their contract for another two years. At that point Verizon gets their money back and then some through monthly fees for the next two years. If one decides to cancel they get charged the $400 ETF. The only time I have heard of a grace period is if the account is less than 24 months old. But thank you for the heads up.

Last edited:
Back