FS: New Droid Max and Like New LG G3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacuzz1

Supreme [H]ardness
Ok, up for sale are two most excellent Androids. I have multiple phones on my account and leveraged a couple of buddy upgrades. I have also added a 2013 Asus Transformer with deluxe Faux leather case. I purchased this for Christmas 2013 for my kid and he stepped on it 2 months later. Asus replaced it for me after an 8 week turn around. It was then placed in a drawer since then since my wife and I purchased a laptop for him. The thing is Immaculate and comes with Office. Added the Epsilon Pro-Mix2 on White.

Lets get the particulars out of the way.

Heatware

Prices include shipping and insurance to the lower 48

PM's Welcome.
Discrete Paypal preferred

Shipping within 2 business days if not sooner. Check my Heatware. I ship fast.

First up is a brand new Droid Max. I am asking $240.00

The second item up for sale is a Mint Condition LG G3 that I have used for the last 10 days or so and very lightly I might add since I have an iPhone 6 that work provides me.

I am asking $260.00Sold

I am moving back to my HTC so that I can pay off the new Lenovo that I had to buy my son for college after his current Sony met with an accident.

Pictures below:

Finally , we have the Asus Transformer. I am asking $$245 shipped or best offer. This thing looks brand new and for all intent and purposes , it is.

Added Epsilon Pro -Mix 2 and I am Asking $135 It is brand new.
IMAG00031.jpg

e68190fa-a151-401b-b798-cb9a6f144049.jpg

IMAG00001.jpg

IMAG00003.jpg

IMAG00009.jpg

cbe1896f-6bee-48fa-916d-f659d124c83a.jpg

IMAG00010.jpg

0331151834b.jpg

0331151834d.jpg

Last edited:
Great phone and price on the LG G3. Is it locked to the Verizon network?

Bump, Added Transformer Book

Last edited:
Not sure on the unlock question however the G3 is now pending payment

Added Epsilon Pro Mix 2 pro DJ mixer.

Chauvex Wash FX Light Box also available on request.

Last call Jack , Like I stated via pm earlier today, If I have not heard from you when I check in the morning, the LG goes to the next in line. I am sorry but I am used to better communication.

Payment received, marking as sold. Tracking fourth coming via PM once the shipment is processed.

Price Drop on the Droid Max and the Asus WinMo transformer book.

Willing to take offers especially on the pro DJ Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back