FS: New ASUS P9X79 LGA 2011 - 300 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be open to trading, didn't really think about it originally. Or a trade + cash might work as well. Thank you : ) Message me if even remotely interested.

Opened to make sure everything was there.

Selling it Like New, ASUS P9X79 WS LGA 2011 Intel X79 it currently sells for 380 on newegg.

Bought it, it sat for a while, I went to install it in my new computer I had just ordered the parts for. I was looking at it in the box, and took out my new processor and was looking at in it's plastic encasement when a pang of horror filled me and I realized I had bought the wrong socket when I changed my mind about getting the Intel 3790k at the time and went for the 3770k.

So, I was going to RMA it to Newegg and the package was misplaced and never got sent back, unbeknownst to me. So I tried to talk them into RMAing it and they said it was out of the return window for an initially non-refundable item.

Asking for 300 dollars or best offer. I will seriously consider very reasonable offers that are made.

Last edited:
Bumping because it's going to be hard to find someone looking for this socket type

Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back