FS NEW AMD 3000+ Winnie (never opened) CBBID - $120 shipped

i'm not sure you know enough about computers to be buying this processor. are you thinking this is an entire computer?

u guys talk like u know so much sh1t. if i didn't know the damn core for the processor was nicked named by the OP as winnie, that makes me a noob?

xcgames said:
u guys talk like u know so much sh1t. if i didn't know the damn core for the processor was nicked named by the OP as winnie, that makes me a noob?
No one is calling you a noob, we're simply suggesting that if you think a processor is a version of Windows, maybe you shouldn't buy it.

xcgames said:
i took winnie for windows, not AMD 3000+

that makes me think of a sealed package of software instead of the processor core
I don't think I've ever heard anyone refer to a Windows operating system as a "Winnie", and even so, when I see the word Winnie with AMD 3000+ before it and a 3000+ Winchester batch code after (CBBID), it's not too difficult to tell what he means by Winnie, especially since this is the most common nickname for the core.

xcgames said:

No name calling. (17) No FLAMING or in-before-the-lock posts. - Dr.Evil

charles555 said:
No name calling. (17) No FLAMING or in-before-the-lock posts. - Dr.Evil
pwned.gif

well, honestly, we're not calling you dumb, just ignorant. if you can choose to learn from the information in this thread, then you won't be ignorant on this topic anymore. simple. the OP was just listing the part by what the interested enthusiasts would know it by.

Hahahah I love SPace Ghost.. Have you ever seen the episode with Beck? Where he's rippin into Space Ghost? hehehe

Peter, that is the first good question here I think so far! It is OEM, but I have an OEM fans and heatsink that I'm using and I bought an XP-90C and a Hyper 6, so I donno. It could be a retail kit w/o the 3 year warranty. I think.

Well since I own joo, I would just end up with the chip again when you bought it. :p

thanks for the bumps brohs.

sorry i laughed again, bump :D :D
lol i keep thinking if windows were to be called winnie,lol winniexp

Back