FS: New 40gig laptop hard drive

jedirye

Gawd
I have a never before used Centon notebook hard drive. It is still sealed in the antistatic bag. 8mb cache and 5400rmps, raring to go. Extremely small at only 2.5 inches and like a quarter inch if that thick. Asking $70 shipped!

DSC01287.jpg

DSC01289.jpg

Email: [email protected]
Heatware: jedirye

-rye

I'm sure there is still a warranty, but I can't find a place to find it out. Any help?

-rye

I heard these drives aren't to shabby. COMPUSA sells them. I think they might be there signature brand. Like how Best Buy has "Dynex". But I'm not 100% on that. Try calling your local COMPUSA to see if the tech bench there knows where to look up the warranty info. Otherwise, google is your best friend.

Well it says on their website that the warranty for their drives is three years, and since it was purchased fairly recently, I would say you still have almost all of the warranty left.

-rye

Well you can get these at CompUSA for $100, and since it's still sealed I figured $70 shipped was fair. I would go to $60 though.

-rye

Eh, normally I would, but I am selling this for a friend and he doesn't really need anything :mad:

-rye

Back