[FS] Networking and Random Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Mobile CPU, I will PM you about it. I guess I would consider this a dibs if you do that?

YHPM

Edit: I'm ready to paypal you the cash right now if we can work out the details. Thanks.

Megadeth_Guy01 said:
I like the Mobile CPU, I will PM you about it. I guess I would consider this a dibs if you do that?
if he doesn't want the CPU, I'll take it. YGPM

I disabled hotlinking on the server... if you just type in the URL, it'll show. Thanks for the heads up, though.

Wow... not much interest in hardware for LAN parties/home nets around here... I figured this stuff would be desirable for that. Bump anyway...

As I've said before, I have zero information about the origin of the iCubes. There are no manufacturing stickers, or symbols, except the word iCube and a clover-shape. All that I can say about them is that they operate at 10/100 speeds, and are 12 port switches. Thanks.

Actually you didn't say it before, otherwise I wouldn't have asked ;)

Anyways, they are in working condition still I take it?
How are they powered?

Apologies... I must have sent five PMs about these already though...

They are fully operational, just a little beat up from rack abuse. They have been used most recently in a test environment. They are powered via standard ATX power cables.

Got a picture of the rear of those iCube's? I'm still interested don't give up on me yet :p, I'm just tyring to find some more information abotu them, only thing so far is that they were bought out, so I'm continuing my hunt for info.

Umm... I think I can accomodate you on that one... give me 24 hours, though. Thanks.

The final image under the iCubes is a picture of one of the unit's back panel. Both units' back panels are exactly the same, so I did not feel the need to take a picture of both. I doubt that it will be very enlightening... If you need anything else, feel free to PM/post/email. Thanks again!

Oh... and bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back