• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Netgear Nighthawk R7000

Status
Not open for further replies.

weuntouchable

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 9, 2007
Messages
1,756
Netgear Nighthawk R7000 AC1900 Router - SOLD

I've been using it strictly as a WAP off my PFSense box for the past couple of years and am looking at making the switch to a commercial grade WAP to see if I get better coverage on the upstairs of my house.

I currently have DD-WRT installed on it and will either perform a full reset on DD-WRT or re-install the latest version of Netgear's firmware prior to shipping. Everything works great without issue, and cosmetically looks great. I guarantee it will not arrive DOA.

PM me with any questions. I have heatware under the username "weuntouchable".
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top