FS: NetGear Gigabit Switches - 2x GS108 and 1x GS116 - $65 SHIPPED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a proof of purchase in case one needs to use the lifetime warranty?

Do you have a proof of purchase in case one needs to use the lifetime warranty?

I would have to do some serious digging to find the receipts for these. I've never been turned down for not having a receipt on these if I've ever had a warranty claim, which is fairly rare in my use cases.

I would have to do some serious digging to find the receipts for these. I've never been turned down for not having a receipt on these if I've ever had a warranty claim, which is fairly rare in my use cases.
The only reason I ask is because I have been turned down for lifetime warranties (on fvs series routers) without proof of purchase. I'd hate to get these and then not have access to the warranty in case something goes wrong.

The only reason I ask is because I have been turned down for lifetime warranties (on fvs series routers) without proof of purchase. I'd hate to get these and then not have access to the warranty in case something goes wrong.

I have to say after 10+ years using a lot of prosafe switches in business environments I've never had a single one fail.

Reactions: rw3
like this

At $65 shipped, these are more than 50% off current retail cost (including Amazon), so even if you weren't able to warranty them, you'd still be ahead.

At $65 shipped, these are more than 50% off current retail cost (including Amazon), so even if you weren't able to warranty them, you'd still be ahead.
I will keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back