FS: Need money badly

S

sponz989

This month is going to be very tight with the rent unfortunately. I have made a few trips downstate to see a family member who has died this last weekend. These trips are costing me 60-80+ a trip with food and gas.

Someone needs to buy this stuff, cause I need monies. I will no longer have to make trips downstate (my family member died), but I still have to make up for my previous trips. Someone needs some nice stuff.

Anyway, I have some stuff I'd like to sell to help make sure I can pay the rent monies.

Here is what I have (everything was working when I pulled it from my main machine):

Adaptec 29160 scsi card. 64 bit version. I will include the 68pin cables I have. Brand new you can get them for about $180ish, so I think 80 shipped would be fair. --pending

Plextor 12x10x32 Scsi Cd-Burner. cost me 300 new. Still works perfectly. Thinking 50 shipped? --pending

Plextor 32s scsi cd-rom. Again, works flawlessly. 30 shipped. --pending

2x SB Live! If you buy the entire scsi kit, I will throw one in for free. If not, $15 each. -- both are pending

MicroATX mobo with p2-450 and 2 sticks of ram (think its 128 total). daewoo cb650m-bx is the model number. Works great. Would make a great mp3 server or firewall. 45 shipped

3 sticks of ram. 2x 64mb pc100 CL2. Infineon. 1 unknown size. the memory chips are Hyundai. It's either 64 or 128. 30 shipped for the triplet set.

Also, I will throw in the 50 pin SCSI cable if someone buy a cd-rom (first cd-rom buyer gets it, I only have 1).
Alright, rent is due rather quickly (end of the month), haven't sold anything, so it's time to sell my Dualie

I have 2 Athlon MP 1900's. I paid 187 each for them (retail, verions, although I had to replace a fan on the heatsink of one of them). I will include the HSF's. 90 each? 160 for the pair shipped. (true MPs, not mods)

512mb of RAM (256x2). ECC 2100. Crucial. Registered. 40 Each. 70 for the pair. Shipped.

SB Audigy w/1394. 35 shipped. --SOLD

CD-RW. I forget what brand it is. Works flawlessly. 52x burner, 32x rw (I think the rw speed is right..) 20 shipped.

Aopen DVD rom (blac). 15 shipped. Will sell the burner and dvd for 30 shipped.

Antec True power supply (it's a 430). Anyway, i'll sell for 50 shipped. -- SOLD

Logitech Dual Opitical mouse. 20 shipped. --pending

I am going to keep my HD's cause I can't lose my data.

All stuff is sold as-is but is all working currently. All the stuff in the previous post is still for sale.

YOu can contact me at [email protected] (this is also my msn name). I think my heatware is under sponz or sponz98. My e-bay is sponz98. I have done business with a few of the people here in the forums in the past.

Also, feel free to make an offer, but please do not lowball me on the forums.

--edited 1-22-04 @ 1:46 to update sales and condense into single post.

--edited 1-22-04 @ 2:00 to update sales and pending

--edited 1-22-04 @ 2:20 to update sales and pending

--edited 1-22-04 @ 3:10 to update sales and pending

--edited 1-26-04 @ 8:20 to update sales and pending (cd burner and DVD are for sale again, deal fell through)

Sorry laptop, sold on another forum already (just minutes after posting).

Replied to BigMaxxin. Will update thread accordinly.

Bump for those MPs.

BTW those logitech Dual opticals are Heavy Pimp'n

GL buddy. Been down that long road with money before.

Psyko M.

Let me try to get some for you tonight or tomorrow. I'll try and see if I can get a digital camcorder to snap a pic or 2.

BUMP for some good stuff at good prices.

Sorry to hear about your family member, I recently lost my closest grandfather. No one is immortal. (I however, am invincible)

CD-RW. I forget what brand it is. Works flawlessly. 52x burner, 32x rw (I think the rw speed is right..) 20 shipped.

Aopen DVD rom (blac). 15 shipped. Will sell the burner and dvd for 30 shipped.

Ill take them for 30 shipped
pm me or email

The drives are sold. It won't let delete this thread. maybe if a mod sees this, they can delete or close it or something...i dunno.

Back