FS: My ultimate sale thread!: Complete system, AMD 2700+, Guitar Amp, Seasonic S-12!

dubbyah

Limp Gawd
For sale is a tested, working GA-7VA Motherboard with a Athlon XP 2700+. Comes with a good non-stock heatsink I got from Newegg, and an Ethernet card also obtained from Newegg - The Mobo +CPU + Heatsink + Ethernet is 140$$$, which is

a really good deal. I will also sell Just the Chip+Heatsink alone if you want

Also is 512 Samsung PC2700RAM for 25
and an AGP Radeon 9800SE 128MB for 55
and a Sound Blaster Live PCI soundcard! -25$$$ Bucks, awesome card

If you buy all of these as a system, along with the (if you dont already have a psuSeasonic S12-430 PSU (listed seperately below), I will throw in a CASE and also a Basic Harddrive + CD Drive and give you a great discount.

This is a SURPRISINGLY good gaming comp and can run HL2 at almost the same FPS as my 64 3200+ comp with GF6800GT. XPS really stand the test of time, and are great overclockers, if you want to take that route.

I may part out the 2700+ if anyones really interested and there is no interest in the entire system. It's never been overclocked, its tested and it works great!

I'm also selling an 68 Automag Powerfeed paintball gun - 100$$$(will negotiate),, has a GAS THRU, and Custom grips.

and a Seasonic S12-430 3 month old power supply. works great and is amazing PSU- asking 65$$$ dollars+ shipping , it retails for 95 + shipping!

and an Antec 130MM never used Clear Tricool fan with LED, bought a few weeks ago for 25 shipped - 10$$$

and an IBANEZ toneblaster 20W SPRING REVERB Guitar amp used about twice, bought new for 95, selling for

60$$$!! Great deal on an awesome amp, spring reverb is sweet!

I also have a Rolls Stereo MINI MIXER! 4 RCA INPUTS Mixed into One RCA output - Has gain/volume controls for each channel! VERY NIFTY LITTLE MIXER, bought 45 new, will sell for 18$$$!

I have paypal and lots of references!

Pics available upon request, if you are serious about buying!

I LIVE IN THE US BUT WILL SHIP TO
~US + CANADA + INTERNATIONAL~~

I WILL POSSIBLY NEGOTIATE ON PRICES DEPENDING ON WHAT THEY ARE, SO DONT HESITATE TO EXPRESS INTEREST.
No ridiculous offers, though :)

HAVE FUNN

In about 5 DAYS IM LISTENING ALL THIS STUFF ON EBAY, SO DON'T MISS OUT

aim = daniel dubbyah
email = [email protected]

bump

a sale is already pending with the memory, ill let u know if it falls thru tho

This may be the last bump before I list these items on ebay.
The only thing that has sold is the Automag. Please send me PMs people.

I'm listing these on ebay first thing tomorrow morning.
I said I will negotiate on prices.

Last chance.

bump - i ended up not putting thsi stuff on ebay yet

Paintball gun is the only thing sold

Back