FS My "Backup" AMD Gaming system...... and More!

fl62michi

Gawd
Complete AMD Gaming system, wireless card, drives, memory...

Hey all - It's time for me to liquidate some "Extra" Items around the house in preparation for the arrival of my second daughter next month. All items are "asking prices", so feel free to PM or email me with an offer. Lowball offers will not be responded to, but if you can justify it, please let me know. All items are in perfect working condition. Entire system was built only 3 months ago with the exception of the Radeon, which is 1 year old.

My references:
Heatware: "FL62, FL62michi" (72-0-0 all positive for over 3 years)
Ebay: "Hollywood_Myke"

I prefer Paypal and am a verified business member under the same name as my email below

My Email: "[email protected]"

Complete AMD Gaming system, wireless card, drives, memory...

Hey all - It's time for me to liquidate some "Extra" Items around the house in preparation for the arrival of my second daughter next month. All items are "asking prices", so feel free to PM or email me with an offer. Lowball offers will not be responded to, but if you can justify it, please let me know. All items are in perfect working condition. Entire system was built only 3 months ago with the exception of the Radeon, which is 1 year old.

My references:
Heatware: "FL62, FL62michi" (72-0-0 all positive for over 3 years)
Ebay: "Hollywood_Myke"

I prefer Paypal - and am a verified business member under the same as my email below

My Email: "[email protected]"

Items for Sale:

Coolermaster X Dream Copper Flower Cooler - Silent , excellent cooling - Asking $15 Shipped

Lite On 52/32/52X Retail boxed CDR/CDRW Drive (White Bezel) - will come in retail box with all accessories as new - Asking $25 shipped

BTC 16X DVD Drive (White Bezel)- will come in retail box with all accessories as new - Asking $20 Shipped

Creative Soundblaster Audigy Soundcard - Asking $25 Shipped

Items Sold:

MSI K7N2 Delta2 NForce2 Ultra 400 ATX Mobo Link to Motherboard Specs - Has Native SATA RAID Support in the MCP, will come in retail box with all accessories as new - Asking $55 Shipped - SOLD

AMD Sempron 2600+ Retail boxed with unused Retail HSF and will come in retail box with all documentation as new - Asking $50 shipped - SOLD

Built By ATI Radeon 9500 PRO AGP 8X With Zalman ZM80D Dual Heatpipe Blue Anodized Cooler Installed - Never been overclocked, installed Zalman cooler after the stock fan started to go out. Zalman cooler cost me $50 bucks alone! Asking $100 shipped - SOLD

1GB (2X512mb) OCZ Dual Channel PC3200 EL Low Latency Memory set - Bought this , ram originally in hopes of getting some good TCCD based sticks - so I removed the original heat spreaders to check - only to find that it is infineon chips - still runs beyond the rated specs of PC3200 at CAS 2-3-2-6 1T perfectly stable. I discarded the original heat spreaders and installed some blue anodized vantec ones. Asking $130 - SOLD

Western Digital SATA 80gb 7200 RPM 8mb Cache Hard Drive - Asking $50 Shipped - SOLD

Belkin Wireless G PCI Wireless Card - Asking $25 Shipped - SOLD

Antec Truepower 480w PSU - Asking $50 shipped - SOLD

Please bump if you read this post, and Thanks!

Geez!!! That's your "backup system"? Pretty nice!

My I ask what the specs are on your "Primary Gaming" system?

Bump 4 U.

Burner
My primary system is almost exactly like the one in your sig, except I have an Abit IC7-Max3, 1 gb of Geil Ultra 4400, and my SATA Raid Array is built with two WD 160JD drives.

fl62michi said:
AMD Sempron 2600+ Retail boxed with unused Retail HSF and will come in retail box with all documentation as new - Asking $50 shipped!

sold

hi, what about our deal? will you accept the $47.71, or would you rather wait a few days for me to get the full $50 into my paypal account?

if you dont sell the ram...i'll take 512mb of it, the radeon and the audigy

Back