Fastvan67
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Aug 28, 2006
- Messages
- 1,420
I will include a New AMD Turion 64 1.8Ghz/1MB L2 Cache Processor! Limited Time While MSI is offering it. You get a One Year Warranty on this item.
$579 + $14 shipping
Based on the ATI® RX480M + SB400 Chipset
ATI Mobility Radeon X700 + 128MB VRAM
Supports Turion 64 MT processor
15.4 Anti-Glare WXGA LCD (1280x800)
Built-in 802.11b/g wireless connection optional
Built-in Bluetooth function optional
DVD-Dual
5 instant launch keys for e-mail, internet, wireless, bluetooth and one user's define key
Processor Supports Socket 754 Mobile AMD Sempron 25 Watt and Turion64 MT processors
Chipset ATI® RX 480M + ATI® SB 400 Chipset
Graphics & Video Module ATI Mobility Radeon® X700 graphics processing unit (GPU) with 128MB VRAM
Main Memory Two SO-DIMM Sockets DDR 333, MAX: 2GB
Display 15.4" Anti-Glare WXGA LCD (1280 x 800)
PC Cards Slot PCMCIA 2.1 Compliant, Type II x 1
Card Reader MMC/SD/MS 3-in-1 Card Reader
Hard Disk Drive Supports 2.5" 9.5mm IDE HDD with Ultra ATA-100 up to 100GB
Optical Drive Dual-Layer DVD Burner
LAN/Modem Built-in 10/100Mbps Ethernet LAN and modem Module
Wireless LAN 802.11b/g WLAN + Bluetooth Optional
I/O Ports
VGA Port x 1 (D-Sub, 15-pin mini D-Sub)
TV-out (S-Video) Port x 1
USB2.0 Port x 4
IEEE1394 Port x 1
Mic-in Port x 1
Headphone Out x 1
Modem Port x 1
LAN Port x 1
Audio AC'97 2.2, SoundBlaster Compatible
Hot Keys 5 instant launch keys for e-mail, internet, wireless, bluetooth and one user's define key
Battery Pack & Life Li-ion 8 cells battery (4400mHh)
AC Adapter 19V DC, 75W/Input: 100~240V AC, 50/60Hz universal
Dimension 13.98" (L) x 10.04" (D) x 1.18" (H)
Weight 6.39 Lbs
I am acceptiting postal money order and cashiers check at the monet. I would usually accept paypal, but I sold a laptop last week and someone used a stolen credit card to purchase it. I still have the laptop here, but Paypal is holding $1300 of my money pending the outcome of the fraudulent activities of the person that used the card.
Please check my feedback on ebay. ebay user id - fastvan
Search the internet using my name - fastvan67
Also, search my company name - Lemoine's Inventory
I am a lisenced reseller for MSI, so if you would like to contact them, feel free to do so.
If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me. PM me or email me. fastvan67@charter.net
$579 + $14 shipping
Based on the ATI® RX480M + SB400 Chipset
ATI Mobility Radeon X700 + 128MB VRAM
Supports Turion 64 MT processor
15.4 Anti-Glare WXGA LCD (1280x800)
Built-in 802.11b/g wireless connection optional
Built-in Bluetooth function optional
DVD-Dual
5 instant launch keys for e-mail, internet, wireless, bluetooth and one user's define key
Processor Supports Socket 754 Mobile AMD Sempron 25 Watt and Turion64 MT processors
Chipset ATI® RX 480M + ATI® SB 400 Chipset
Graphics & Video Module ATI Mobility Radeon® X700 graphics processing unit (GPU) with 128MB VRAM
Main Memory Two SO-DIMM Sockets DDR 333, MAX: 2GB
Display 15.4" Anti-Glare WXGA LCD (1280 x 800)
PC Cards Slot PCMCIA 2.1 Compliant, Type II x 1
Card Reader MMC/SD/MS 3-in-1 Card Reader
Hard Disk Drive Supports 2.5" 9.5mm IDE HDD with Ultra ATA-100 up to 100GB
Optical Drive Dual-Layer DVD Burner
LAN/Modem Built-in 10/100Mbps Ethernet LAN and modem Module
Wireless LAN 802.11b/g WLAN + Bluetooth Optional
I/O Ports
VGA Port x 1 (D-Sub, 15-pin mini D-Sub)
TV-out (S-Video) Port x 1
USB2.0 Port x 4
IEEE1394 Port x 1
Mic-in Port x 1
Headphone Out x 1
Modem Port x 1
LAN Port x 1
Audio AC'97 2.2, SoundBlaster Compatible
Hot Keys 5 instant launch keys for e-mail, internet, wireless, bluetooth and one user's define key
Battery Pack & Life Li-ion 8 cells battery (4400mHh)
AC Adapter 19V DC, 75W/Input: 100~240V AC, 50/60Hz universal
Dimension 13.98" (L) x 10.04" (D) x 1.18" (H)
Weight 6.39 Lbs
I am acceptiting postal money order and cashiers check at the monet. I would usually accept paypal, but I sold a laptop last week and someone used a stolen credit card to purchase it. I still have the laptop here, but Paypal is holding $1300 of my money pending the outcome of the fraudulent activities of the person that used the card.
Please check my feedback on ebay. ebay user id - fastvan
Search the internet using my name - fastvan67
Also, search my company name - Lemoine's Inventory
I am a lisenced reseller for MSI, so if you would like to contact them, feel free to do so.
If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me. PM me or email me. fastvan67@charter.net