FS: MSI GTX 560 Ti 448 Twin Frozr III

Aumakua

Limp Gawd
just bought this about 5 months ago, comes with serial number warranty (so its not registered to a single user, but is warrantied for 3 years from the "born on date"). I am not sure what this date is as its not a simple XX/XX/XXXX format but these cards didn't come out too long ago so you have about 2.5 years left of warranty no matter what.

Card performed great for me but I needed to upgrade to the GTX 670 since I have a 2560X1440 monitor.

I did overclock this card (I am very careful about doing so). Overclocks like a champ, could run it at 950 mhz core clock all day long, 2200 mhz memory. I actually only game for a couple hours per week (thats right, per week! I have 2 small kids at home) so this is very lightly used and mostly at about 850 mhz core clock speeds. I do not guarantee you can get to the 950 speed as your system cooling/setup might effect that (I have 10 case fans in mine), but it is capable, and I even hit 1000 mhz but it wasn't 100% stable with my settings.

Comes in original box with power converting cables, and a couple connection cord converters plus the manual and CD (I suggest installing latest drivers from NVidia though).

Asking $225 delivered (to US only). Will accept paypal or money order.

Back