FS: MSI GTX 1080 Ti Lightning X

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillyboy

[H]ard|Gawd
Beer/heat under phillyboy. Paypal only. Must be eligible to post in the FS/T thread to buy this card from me.

If you send me a PM with 0 or 1 posts on your account you will either be ignored or sent an angry reply because you don't know how to read for shit.

Up for sale is a five-month old MSI GTX 1080 Ti Lightning X card. I purchased the card new from Newegg and am the original owner. I've been playing the X1X and Switch more, haven't gamed on my PC in awhile so I am offloading this card to help pay off some recent purchases.

This card was never used for mining and lived in a smoke-free home. Comes with original box/accessories. I'll keep the 3-slot bracket installed but the 2-slot one is there as well in case you need. Runs at 1898 MHz OOB. I tried to get it up to 1974 MHz but it crashed after an hour of Unigine Heaven. Didn't try to play with overclocking that much.

Link: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814137159

$850 + shipping PENDING SALE. I would prefer to sell to someone who wants a gaming GPU not a mining card.

Shipping will be as follows so you can get an idea of cost:
  • Ship from zip code: 48118 (Chelsea, MI)
  • USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground (you decide)
  • 22" x 17" x 10" package dimensions
  • 9 lb package weight.
  • I'll cover insurance + signature requirement.
Pictures:

IMG_6885.JPG
IMG_6887.JPG
IMG_6892.JPG
IMG_6894.JPG

Last edited:
1080 Ti is pending sale. Will update in a day or so if it becomes available again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back