FS MSI 2.53ghz 17" Laptop, Foxconn Quad xfire a79a-s Mobo, Ticketmaster $25

$550 shipped 17" 1680x1050, Intel 2.53ghz t9400, Nvidia 9600m gt 512mb, 4gb ddr2, 320gb 7200rpm, Intel 5300 wireless N, Samsung DVD RW laptop. Based on MSI ms-1722 bare bones laptop. It is in excellent cosmetic condition. No dead pixels on screen. Used for a little over a year. It spent most of its life attached to an external monitor, keyboard and mouse so it is in exceptional condition. There may be a couple very light scratches on the outside. The touch pad has a slightly shinier spot from use. The screen has no scratches or damaged pixels.

The only real cosmetic issue is that the DVD drive has no bezel. It costs $20 to purchase.
It never really bothered me so I never bought one. You can see in the pictures.

I was running Windows 7 x64, but I do not have any more keys. Comes with no OS by default. I can install windows 7 for you, but you will need to provide your own key. Let me know your preference.

Comes with Laptop, Power Brick, Manuals (if I can find them). Possibly ships in original box depending on shipping cost.

Ships within 48 hours after payment. PayPal and MO are accepted.

Heatware: ultimateuber
eBay: funfantic88

DSCF0913.jpg

DSCF0907.jpg

DSCF0901.jpg

DSCF0908.jpg

DSCF0911.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$20 Shipped Unused Metro 2033 Steam key. I got this when I bought a video card. Code PM'd or emailed within an hour.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$23 Shipped. Brand new Ticketmaster $25 gift card. I do not use Ticketmaster so I have no use for this.

Ships within 24 hours after payment. PayPal and MO are accepted.

IMAG0056.jpg

SOLD. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 with good key. Installed once.

SOLD. Mint condition 4gb (2 x 2gb) Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800. 5-5-5-18. 1.80V. Selling because I bought a new motherboard which uses DDR3. I was able to run at 4-4-4-12 stock voltage. ymmv.

EBAY Sapphire Radeon HD 5870 1GB. Card is in great condition and works perfectly. I have used it for the past few months. Flashed with Asus bios so I could adjust voltages in MSI Afterburner. I will send the original bios if you want to reflash. Comes in original box with manual, cables, driver CD and CrossFire cable.

SOLD Foxconn a79a-s motherboard. Mint condition. About 6 months old. Working perfectly. Supports AM2+/AM2 and AM3 processors. I was running a 1055t in it. Supports up to 4 GPUs in crossfire. I heard of a mod to run SLI, but I have not tried it. Selling because I do not like the bios interface. It has many features, but I did not think it was very user friendly. Includes all cables except one sata cable and all manuals. Here at Newegg.

Last edited:
Oh man, that's a nice laptop. I was looking for something like that recently but can't justify the purchase at the moment. I've got a Q9100 that I think could work in that laptop too...

Back