FS MSI 1070 block, 980 HC block, Radiators,

bpmcleod

Limp Gawd
Selling off some old WCing part. Would be interestes in selling in bulk to anyone who wants multiple! Lmk what you are interested in.

MSI GTX 1070 TF6 Nickel Acrylic waterblock

Bought from performance-pcs. Will check to make sure but should have plenty of screws needed. I put all the screws pulled off of installation back into the bag with plenty more - 60$ shipped

2 Alphacool ST30s 240mm

minor fin dmg from installing a few things and not being overly careful. Its mostly paint dmg as I have put the fins fairly back into place. Can show pics as well - 35$ Shipped each or 50$ shipped for the pair

I also happen to have 2 other radiators that have been sitting in my garage for a couple years. I know one is 360 and the other is 240. As for the brand, I am fairly positive on them being Black Ice GT rads. These have the glossy black paint finish.

360mm - 40$ shipped
240mm - 35$ shipped
Both - 65$ shipped

Mcp655 speed controled pump

This pump works well but is a little louder at level 5 then I would like. Not sure if its the pump, me, or my loop still had a little air pocket in it but it was noticeable to me. Works well otherwise - 35$ shipped

GTX 980 Classified HydroCopper waterblock

Bought from Crosshairs awhile back. Was in great condition when I received it and was never used. Went with a 1070 for the build instead. Includes backplate.

55$ Shipped

I can take pictures of anything needed for these parts. Google wallet is prefered but also accept paypal. Heatware is under bpmcleod and all items are shipped USPS priority from NC!

Last edited:
13 Primochil Revolver fittings for 12mm OD tubing ( I will have to check this to be absolutely sure)

What color are the fittings?

Back