FS- MS Surface 3, Docking Station, stylus, AC Adapter, Type Cover

Modred189

Can't Read the OP
This post is for a USED Microsoft Surface 3, with type cover, stylus, AC Adapter and type cover.

$520, Shipping and Insurance Included

NOTE: The screen has a tempered glass screen protector already installed.

Specs:
Intel Atom X7-Z8700
2GB Ram
64GB SSD Storage
Windows 10, with all current updates (will arrive with a clean RESTORE)
This one: Buy Surface 3 - Microsoft Store

Dock is this one: Buy Surface 3 Docking Station - Microsoft Store

Type Cover is this one (Bright Red): Buy Surface 3 Type Cover - Microsoft Store

The stylus is the two-button style that is hard to come across, and is, IMHO, the preferred one. I'll also throw in all of the AAAA batteries I can locate (may not be any, but the pen has one in it).

Everything tested and worked fine as of the date of this post. Never failed to boot etc. Everything looks damn near mint condition except for a smudge on the back of the type cover.

NOTE: Sold as-is. No returns. No warranties, no guarantees of any kind.
Payment via paypal ONLY.

Seller reserves the right to decline any offer for any reason.
Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail. ANy other method is $20 extra. Price includes shipping and appropriate insurance costs. Shipping will occur within 2 business days of payment receipt.

Continental US ONLY.

if you don't like those terms, DO NOT OFFER. If you have questions please ask in the thread below and I will answer them. Please ask BEFORE making an offer. Unless your questions are somehow unique, please post them below so everyone can see the answers.

Heatware: Reviews/Feedback for Modred189 | HeatWare.com
Ebay: modred189 on eBay

Pictures:
_DSC0009.JPG
_DSC0010.JPG

Please PM with your best offer. This offer will expire May 27 at 11:59am when it will be posted to ebay.

TO be clear, the Docking station has a separate power cable from the AC adapter for the Surface. They are both included.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I'm adding a cloth folio case as well. Photos inc later today.

Back