• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Motherboard combos

Fluxmaven

[H]ard DCOTM x2
2FA
Joined
Jan 19, 2024
Messages
157
Howdy,

The boxes of computer hardware have taken over the office so It's time to start clearing things out. I live in Northern Kentucky and work in Cincinnati OH. I'm willing to drive within an hour or so for a local sale.

Up first is a 5700X3D, MSI B550 MPG Gaming Plus, and G.Skill 32GB Kit (F4-3200C16D-32GVK). Based on recently sold ebay listings this combo is around $500. I'm asking $450 shipped or $400 local.
Board and RAM are basically unused aside from testing for functionality and updating BIOS. CPU was ran for about a year in a different system.
sold

20260927_134438.jpg


Next up is a Gigabyte B860M D3HP with a single 32GB stick of DDR5 4800 and a Core Ultra 245K. $420 shipped or $380 local. I can also swap out the CPU for a 235T for cheaper. Would sell either CPU separate if interested. Both have iGPUs and are really efficient chips for something like a Plex server.
The 245K was a placeholder until I got a 270K+. I tinkered with it for a few minutes and could boot at 8800 with a CUDIMM kit. Don't know if you could stabilize it. 8400 would be where I'd expect it to be happy. sold


20260927_142817.jpg


last combo would be a Ryzen 4500, ASRock B550 Pro4, and 16GB of T-force Delta RGB... $140 shipped or $100 sold

20260927_145919.jpg


I can add a waterblock to any of the combos for a couple bucks if interested. Also should have some AMD stock coolers

All the spare DDR5 boards can go as well. all sold
Z790 Tomahawk MAX Wifi $150 Shipped $100 local
B850 Aorus Elite Wifi7 $150 Shipped $100 local
B850 LiveMixer Wifi $125 Shipped $80 local


I have a complete build that I was going to post on FB marketplace but I'd love to not deal with those morons if anyone here is interested. It would be local only though. $850
14600k, NZXT N7 Z790, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo 6000cl30 2x16GB, EVGA RTX 3070, Be quiet! Silent Loop 3 420mm, CX750m, Fractal Design Meshify S2.

I also have a key for STAR WARS: Galactic Racer. I already ran the intel verification and got the Steam key so you don't need to have a Core Ultra to redeem it. $30 SOLD

Feel free to send offers or ask questions. As for the huge price difference on local vs shipped, I'm aware you can ship things cheaply. I just prefer cash and not dealing with shipping things so I further discount the local sales.
I can toss any of it on the test bench and get more pics/videos or even stream it on a discord call if needed.

https://www.heatware.com/u/99491
https://www.ebay.com/usr/fluxmaven
 
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
enzolt I guess most of the blocks I was thinking about are intel only. Not willing to part with any of my Heatkillers so that only leaves these two for AMD options. The Touchaqua came in a demo bitspower Titan X chassis and was used to some extent. The EK came in a 360 Performance kit and was never used. It has mounting hardware for both intel and AMD.

20260928_230703.jpg


I am a moron and didn't put the hardware for the bitspower in a bag with it... I do have it somewhere... Just figured I'd see if you were even interested in either of these before continuing the search.
 
enzolt I guess most of the blocks I was thinking about are intel only. Not willing to part with any of my Heatkillers so that only leaves these two for AMD options. The Touchaqua came in a demo bitspower Titan X chassis and was used to some extent. The EK came in a 360 Performance kit and was never used. It has mounting hardware for both intel and AMD.

View attachment 828543

I am a moron and didn't put the hardware for the bitspower in a bag with it... I do have it somewhere... Just figured I'd see if you were even interested in either of these before continuing the search.
Ahh.. I was actually interested in only Heatkillers. Thank you though!
 
Back
Top