FS: More diNovo's than you can shake a stick at!

mavalpha

[H]F Junkie
Still available:
nVidia DualTV PCI Tuner, still sealed/shrink-wrapped in retail packaging. Dual hardware encoder, watch/record two channels at once. Also has an FM tuner. Considered the best dual tuner, works with XP, MCE, and Vista- also has PureVideo decoder in the box IIRC, a $20 value.
-Looking for $100 plus shipping. Fixed price unless you can convince me why it should be less. :)

SOLD
I've got quite a few DiNovo Edge keyboards lying around, all still sealed and BNIB.
-Looking for $80 a pop, plus your choice of shipping from 07043. Price is firm, I challenge you to find a better price anywhere. :)

SOLD
Intel DG965WH rev 304, retail bundle with all original accessories. Board is used, but not stressed- it offers no overclocking options. Sorry, not quad capable. :(
-Looking for $60 plus shipping. Semi-flexible, but not very.

Any payment is fine, but non-CC PayPal is preferred. I don't ship first; check my sig for Heatware, you'll understand why.

I'll take one Dinovo keyboard. Let me know the total shipped to Houston, TX 77054. I'll be paying by paypal.

Thanks buddy,
Anthony

omg! i wish i wish i wish i had that cash!!!!!!! omg that thing is cheapppppppppppppppp those babies are gana go fffffaaaaaaaasssssttttt (edge...lol)

BUMP BUMP BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPP for you my friend and good luck

LOTS of PM's replied. :)

Up again!

Anthony and Terminalbmx, check your messages. :p

Is this the one you have?
big_10270028.JPG

Would you consider any partial trades + cash?

bump for shipping update

I haven't bought a new toy for my PC in a while. I really should stay away from this forum :eek:

bump for shipping update

I haven't bought a new toy for my PC in a while. I really should stay away from this forum :eek:
Couple shipped already, ran out of boxes and ran to the store for more (they don't fit in Priority prepaid boxes! :(). Should be shipping out a big batch tomorrow, with tracking numbers to go around. :)

Great trader - bump!

(Hmm, dual TV tuner plus agile modulators.. Actually, I guess that doesn't accomplish much :p)

Shipping update:
Anyone who requested FedEx, it's already shipped. Tracking numbers available on request. :)
Anyone who requested Priority (and don't already have your info), you should have gotten an email a few minutes ago with your tracking numbers. I had yours professionally packed at Staples today, but they didn't finish in time to drop everything off at the post office. I've already requested a pickup for tomorrow. :)

Thanks for the bumps, very greatly appreciated!

Sadly, all keyboards are spoken for. :( I wish I had more...

gesus... let me know when you have more in the future.. my friends were all shocked when i told them how much I got one for.. and they all want a piece now lol

Posting using the DiNovo. This thing is almost too fancy to use. I'm afraid to get finger prints on the piano black finish. I almost need to get a HTPC now. The finish on this keyboard would match my Pioneer plasma perfectly.

Thanks again

Back