FS: Modded PS2 with Network Adapter, after market HD, and EYE TOY

Bumping for love in all the wrong places...

Come on guys make me a good offer.. Prices updated..

send me a price for the ps2 w/bba & hd... don't need the eye toy or anythign else...

Loving the chip and fact that I don't have to mod another system. They are a pain. And propts on getting the HD setup... i did the same for someone else. PM me a price and we can talk more.

YOu have PM..

Taodragon00 said:
send me a price for the ps2 w/bba & hd... don't need the eye toy or anythign else...

Loving the chip and fact that I don't have to mod another system. They are a pain. And propts on getting the HD setup... i did the same for someone else. PM me a price and we can talk more.

what games come with the xbox? would you consider selling it without the games?

Yea I can.. I was thinking of sticking a chip and a HD in it LMK..

TD

theDon said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Panzer Dragoon - US verion
Panzer Dragoon Zwie - Us version
Street Fighter Alpha -Us Version

Would you mind selling these separately? If so, for how much?

OK, then what's the price on all the Saturn stuff? Will the import games play on the unit?

AtomicFire said:
You also mention an iPod, but I don't see it there. Is it for sale? and how much?

My apologies I thought it was removed from the body of the post, and the subjuct.. I was asking 309 shipped for it. If you want more details let me know.

Sorry I thought I replied to you..

What is the Firefly remote?

For all Saturn stuff would like 140$

theDon said:
Sorry I thought I replied to you..

What is the Firefly remote?

For all Saturn stuff would like 140$

How much for JUST the saturn and a controller?

Sorry for the delay...

For XP would like to get enough for a gameboy DS game or 3... Send me an offer..

I can't sell just the Saturn will need to sell it all.

unless your looking for trades on everything you have to post a price it's in da rules

Back