FS: Modded New 3DS XL, Sony RX100, Shure Headphones, Etc. (pic heavy)

dylanblada

Limp Gawd
All prices include USPS insured shipping in the Lower 48, if you live elsewhere or want a different service, please ask for a quote.

Payment via Paypal, or Bitcoin I guess. I'll ship same day and send you the tracking number.

I have Heatware under dylanblada and eBay feedback under u_r_sheep

Modded New 3DS XL Hyrule Edition (custom firmware) - like new - Sold

Nintendo 3DS homebrew bundle - $25
UedhTYl.jpg

5i8MGHR.jpg

This 3DS homebrew kit includes an ActionReplay Power Saves Pro and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Nintendo Selects version).

This kit will let you revert any 3DS with any version firmware to any other version. This will let you install homebrew and custom firmwares.

Of course, the Power Saves can be used to backup and swap game saves like normal, and the game works perfectly too.

The kit was only used once and includes the retail packaging. The Power Saves requires a product code to install, which is included.

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 20.2 MP Digital Camera complete kit - SOLD

$100 Samsung.com Gift Card code and mobile accessories coupon (PM delivery) - $70
5PgzqfM.jpg

This is a $100 Best Buy e-gift card. It can be used online at Samsung.com/us/

You will also receive a promo code for 30% off mobile accessories (that are less than $59.99) at the Samsung.com store.

I will email you the gift card code and pin number within an hour, usually within minutes.

*$100 Samsung.com code is a one-time use Reward eCertificate valid only for
purchases made on Samsung.com 3/23/16 - 7/1/16. eCertificate is subject to
restrictions and cannot be used for shipping, handling, taxes or other fees.

Shure SRH440 Studio Closed back Headphones with velour pads - SOLD

Two Xbox 360 controllers - refurbished - like new - SOLD

Creative Gigaworks G500 Speakers - $55
hNgneUU.jpg

lKLrUWm.jpg

LKcN1xM.jpg

9y09NjO.jpg

These speakers came from a Creative Gigaworks G500 5.1 computer speaker system that had the subwoofer and amplifier die.
So this is for the 5 SPEAKERS ONLY.
The speakers are standard 36 watt per channel ported speakers. I don't have the other measurements, but they're great little speakers that sound excellent for their size, even without a sub.
They work great as computer speakers if you have an amplifier or they will also work with a stereo or receiver for surround sound.
The cabinets are composite and very solidly built. They have standard wire clip inputs. They will work with any receiver or amplifier.

They have detachable stands and detachable speaker grilles. There are some faint scratches on the top of a few of the speakers, but they aren't very noticeable.

Creative Gigaworks G500 Subwoofer - for parts - $60

mIjLFxv.jpg

ZifYB9G.jpg

wPDG618.jpg

The price is for the whole thing, which is pretty heavy, hence the price. It would be better to part it out. So if you want the 8" driver, the non-working amp or even the speaker cables, just ask and we'll work something out.

This Creative G500 subwoofer and amp does not work. The power light briefly come on, then goes out.

It includes all the speaker and PC input cables.

Last edited:
Thank you for letting me know a hack is out for 3DS. I'll go hack mine.

Back