FS: Mint Lenovo Thinkpad R61

Status
Not open for further replies.

huddy

Gawd
Quick credentials:
Heatware: huddy - 25-0-0
Shipping - Cheapest method of shipping plus insurance out of (UPS ground, FedEx ground, or USPS priority mail). I will ship no later than next business day after payment is received
Payment - I take USPS money order or Paypal non-CC. I will reject your payment if you pay me via CC Paypal. Those extra fees add up.

FS:
Lenovo Thinkpad R61i
14.1" 1280x800 screen (matte screen)
Vista Home Premium 32 bit (I'd refresh the thing back to it's factory delivered state)
Core 2 Duo T8100 (2.1GHz, 3MB L2 cache, 45nm)
3GB RAM (1x1GB, 1x2GB)
80GB 5400RPM HDD
intel GM965 IGP
CD-RW/DVD drive (burns CD's...)
standard Ultranav trackpad+touchpad
Intel WLAN 11a/b/g
4-in-1 card reader (does SD, MMC, xD, Memory Stick)
9-cell extended life battery (gives me a little over 5 hours use on a full charge when if power saver mode at typical usage)
3xUSB, Ethernet and modem hookups, VGA output, 4 pin 1394 output.
2 year depot warranty (from time purchased)
standard power adapter

I take very good care of all of my electronics and this laptop is no different. It has no major scrapes or scuffs, was carried around inside of a nice laptop bag for most of it's life, and hasn't had any harrowing falls that the typical laptop endures. I will restore the OS to it's original delivered from factory state before shipping although if you'd like for it to dual boot ubuntu 8.10, that can be arranged as well. Overall, it's a great little laptop that can handle everything I've thrown at it (except Crysis of course :p)

Warranty status:
laptopbattery-1.jpg

Pictures:
lappy4.jpg

lappy1.jpg

lappy2.jpg

lappy3.jpg

laptopbattery.jpg

Price: I'm asking $600 with S&H and insurance included. Price is very firm.

PM me if interested.

colisted @ xcpus.com and anandtech.com forums

I had an R61 with the integrated Intel video and was impressed. I could play EVE Classic with little trouble. Good luck on the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back