FS: MiniPC 10" x 5.7" x 1.6" PIII 1.2GHz and ELO 17" LCD Touchscreen Monitor

Silvermirage

Limp Gawd
This system is in perfect condition! I hasn't been handeled at all, but used a bit in a clean and cool environment. It's specs are saddly 2 generations old, but it works quite well for what it needs to do. It's got a PIII 1.2GHz Processor, 256MB SDRAM (easily upgradable w/ 2 slots for ram), and a 40GB HD. Here's the link to the system for more details:

http://www.littlepc.com/products_p3littlepc_standard.htm

New Costs $820 + $195 (Windows XP Pro)

Considering no one in the right mind would pay that much for a PIII system now-a-days, I'm looking for $250 obo shipped. Check below for combo offer!

The monitor is also in perfect condition! The only sign of use on the monitor is an unnoticably small amount of white paint-like stuff which has gotten into the annodized aluminum frame of the monitor. I'll try to get it out before I send it though. It's quite hard to see it actually...Please PM me for pics. The monitor is made by ELO and the model is the 1747L (the wallmount-ready monitor). This is one of the best touchscreen monitor companies, and if I don't get much interest for it here, I may just ebay it because the brand does have some value. It's really high quality.

The cheapest refurb on froogle is $500. I'm asking PENDING.

I kind of wanted to keep it and put it on the side of a desktop and use it as a side panel but I don't have enough money to build myself a new desktop any time soon...It would be a cool mod!

Anyway, the combo deal is take both for $500. The mini pc works great with the touch screen monitor and I have all the drivers installed for them to work in tandem. Please PM me.

Oh, and before someone asks, all the cables/power supplies are included with both things.

*edit*

the combo deal is kind of pending, but you can think about it if you'd like...

Back