FS: mini ITX CPU/motherboard/RAM combo (Haswell i5, MB, 8Gb DDR3 for $150 or Xeon/MB/16Gb for $230)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engr62

Gawd
I have the following for sale. I accept Paypal. Shipping within the continental U.S. included. All items are used with the exception of the motherboard. The motherboard was purchased from a bulk distributor, so I don't have a box or manual.

1) mini iTX i5 combo (CPU, MB, RAM), $150 shipped (or $230 for the Xeon 4c/8t &16Gb RAM option described below)

ASUS H81I-PLUS/CSM/SI LGA1150 Intel H81 PCI-E 2.0 x16 Mini-ITX Motherboard

This is a new, unused motherboard. Comes with only the motherboard and I/O shield. I have a printed manual I'll include. I purchased this several months ago for a build that never happened.

Intel i5-4460 CPU*

CPU only. I can throw in an Intel stock cooler if you want.

G.Skill DDR3-1600*

8 Gb (2 x 4 Gb DIMMs) of DDR3 RAM, red heat spreaders, 9-9-9-24-2N.

For a more powerful system, I can substitute a Xeon E3-1231v3 (equivalent to the i7-4770 w/o the on-chip graphics) and 16 Gb (2 x 4 Gb DIMMS) of G.Skill DDR3-1600 9-9-9-24N for the CPU/RAM in the above system. This combo (Xeon CPU 4c/8t, Motherboard, and 16 Gb of RAM) would be $230 shipped within the continental U.S. Again, this is only available as a combo--not looking to sell separately.

2) Cooler Master Elite 110 mini ITX case, $23 (local only, Knoxville, TN--I don't have the box anymore)

Last edited:
Can't really go any lower on this combo. With no bites to date, I'll probably just leave it up a few more days. If nothing soon, I'll probably go ahead and put this together and give it to a family member.

Final price drop before closing this thread. $150 for the i5/mobo/8gb combo or $230 for the Xeon/mobo/16gb combo. This thread will probably only be up another day or so (depending on when I get time to go ahead and build this system)--then it's gone. Make reasonable offers if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back