FS: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 & BT Type Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cecil

Supreme [H]ardness
It's a 1724 model, 256GB, i5-6300u, 8GB.
Has a third party Bluetooth keyboard that essentially works the same as the normal type cover. It's the same size and designed for it so it snaps on just like the MS type cover.
I don't see any cosmetic issues but I'll conservatively call it an 8/10.
$290 shipped, payment via Zelle

Heatware under Cecil

How does this perform? I’m not real familiar with the ms surface never used one and since it cannot be upgraded, I just don’t know

How does this perform? I’m not real familiar with the ms surface never used one and since it cannot be upgraded, I just don’t know
The same as any other laptop with the same hardware. As long as you aren't trying to play games that are demanding (I'm sure Minecraft/Roblox/etc are fine) or doing heavy video editing it works as well as anything else for office/web browsing/video watching.
I used to watch full BluRays on the surface 3 I had before this with the i3 (using an external player) and never a hiccup.

I have hardly used this Pro 4 as I work 75 hours a week now and have a desktop for making videos now. I did do a couple easy videos on the Pro 4 though and it was fine.

It's very light weight, easy to carry and has an excellent screen.

Out of curiosity does the aftermarket touchpad charge via the snap connections the way the OEM does, or does it require its own USB charging?

Out of curiosity does the aftermarket touchpad charge via the snap connections the way the OEM does, or does it require its own USB charging?
It's a micro USB charger. Lasts a long time, haven't used it in over a month and it's still charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back