FS: Maxtor 147GB 10k V U320 SCSI drive (or SCA) -- $120

Flandry

Weaksauce
This is the 147 GB version of Maxtor's fifth-generation 10k RPM SCSI drive, the 10K V, with a U320 SCSI interface. This is one of the fastest SCSI drives around. I have been using it in a low load system since I bought it new a couple years ago. The model number on this is 8D147J0, which is the 80 pin SCA version. If you need 8D147L0, the 68 pin version, I have an SCA adapter that I have been using with it that I can include. It works fine with the adapter, which allows you connect a standard Molex power connector and 68 PIN SCSI connector.

The manufacture date is 28MAR2005; over two years of the five year warranty remains: buy without worries. This is a very reliable drive backed by a long warranty from a reliable company.

The drive is in perfect working order, and very fast. It was pulled from my system because I am switching my work usage to a laptop and don't need it anymore.

The buyer will pay shipping costs, or I will deliver locally in Cambridge/Boston, MA.

Asking price is $100, i will consider offers.

This is still available, and i've got a lower asking price. Fill out a server RAID array or something...

Back