• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aznboy1993

2[H]4U
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
2,078
YxoO10S.jpg


I am selling a used MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2011). Model #: MD318LL/A. It is the base model. Detailed specs are listed here or here.

Pictures:
Imgur Album

Specs:
2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 (Sandy Bridge)
4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 (1x4GB)
500 GB Hard Drive (5400rpm)
Intel HD Graphics 3000/AMD Radeon HD 6750M

Included in purchase:
MacBook Pro
85W MagSafe
Optical Bay Drive Caddy

Price:
- $700 + shipping to Cont. US
- Amazon Payments (preferred) or PayPal
- HEATWARE

Notes:
- The machine is an extra MacBook Pro that I rarely use anymore. The 13-inch is much convenient for usage on campus. At home I use my desktop.
- The RAM is easily upgradable. I have personally tested 16GB (2x8GB) of DDR3-1600 RAM (I believe this is the max supported capacity).
- There are some dings and scratches on the bottom from normal usage. However, there are absolutely no scratches on the screen. I have tried to provide an accurate representation of the amount/severity of said dings/scratches in the pictures. I would rate the over aesthetic quality of the machine at 8.5/10.
- I have installed a clean version of OS X 10.9.4 Mavericks.
- Everything is working 100% (keyboard, backlight, touchpad, speakers, microphone, power button, battery indicator button, all ports, screen, HDD, RAM, etc.).
- Battery life is very good (~7 hours variable usage, YMMV) at 350 charge cycles.
- The MacBook Pro was purchased when it was released (late 2011) and thus has no AppleCare warranty left.
- I will also include an optical bay drive caddy (and an extra 2.5" 500GB HDD) so you can potentially install an added 2TB (or lower) 2.5" SATA HDD (12.5" thickness or below) in place of the included optical drive if you do not need it (or hardly use it).
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top