Up for sale is a 13" Macbook Pro, May 2010 model.
13.3"
2.4ghz Core 2 Duo
4gb ddr3 1333 ram
250GB 5400rpm hd
Nvidia 320M 256mb
Laptop has a couple minor scratches about 1" long in close proximity to each other located on the rear right of the top lid. They are very surface and hardly noticeable.
The bottom panel has two very small dings (no actual scratches),
it is also missing (6) 3mm screws. There is enough to hold the bottom on fine, but being a little pricey to replace I haven't bothered.
The laptop runs perfectly and hardly has any signs of wear. I'll ship it out with a fresh install of Snow Leopard.
Looking for $825 Canadian + Shipping.
Pictures are here.
http://niftyg.imgur.com/macbook_pro_133#go7jW
Will also consider trades for iMac.
13.3"
2.4ghz Core 2 Duo
4gb ddr3 1333 ram
250GB 5400rpm hd
Nvidia 320M 256mb
Laptop has a couple minor scratches about 1" long in close proximity to each other located on the rear right of the top lid. They are very surface and hardly noticeable.
The bottom panel has two very small dings (no actual scratches),
it is also missing (6) 3mm screws. There is enough to hold the bottom on fine, but being a little pricey to replace I haven't bothered.
The laptop runs perfectly and hardly has any signs of wear. I'll ship it out with a fresh install of Snow Leopard.
Looking for $825 Canadian + Shipping.
Pictures are here.
http://niftyg.imgur.com/macbook_pro_133#go7jW
Will also consider trades for iMac.
Last edited: