FS: M2 NVME SSD's, New Items 7/15

Paladin21

Gawd
All Toshiba drives gone.

In testing right now are quite a few ( 6 or 7) wireless keyboard/mice sets from the 2014 Apple iMacs ( aluminum mini keyboards/magic mice). They should all be working without issue, but they will be tested first. These are all the official Apple product, not 3rd party knock-offs. We had a room full of Macs, and ended up replacing all of the wireless keyboards with full-sized generic keyboards and mice (programmers didn't like the minis, lack of a real Delete key cause login issues in Bootcamp too). If you're interested, shoot me a PM and I'll prioritize testing whatever you're interested in as right now they're all whenever-I-get-around-to-it. Ebay pricing on the wireless sets seems to be $150 for genuine Apple products, so I'll ask for $75 (Shipped) per set.

Also thinking about getting rid of my nVidia Shield portable. It's a great device, I just hardly ever use it. It's a 16GB system (with a 32GB SD card). Have the original box and looking for the official charger. I will send along a high-capacity charger if I can't find the original, should you want it. Has a black faceplate and an extra silver one if you want it, and the official carrying case. Looking at Ebay pricing again, $170 seems fair. Looks basically new. I used it a ton for a week last fall when I had surgery (why I bought it) and haven't messed with it more than a few hours since. Will perform a factory reset before it's sent out.

Newly added: iPad 2 32GB WiFi. Holds charge well (been testing it off and on for a couple of weeks), looks brand new on casing/screen. Has newest iOS version and no observed problems in testing. Comes with original box. Ebay pricing on these seems to run ~$125 or so for one that isn't scratched up or with issues. I'm asking $120 shipped. Guaranteed non-DOA, etc. I've got this listed locally too, and expect it will probably move fairly quickly. If you happen to live near 72801 and are interested, I'll do $100 cash so I don't have to deal with PayPal/shipping.

Both SATA 850's are gone.
850 m2 is gone.
All Toshibas are gone.

If you want multiples of anything, let me know what you have in mind and I'll see what I can do. Drives will be available for ~2 weeks before they head off to EBay, keyboard/mice combos the same once tested.

Heat is under my username here. I accept Paypal (no gift shenanigans, just normal transaction with protection), prefereably non-CC. All prices include UPS shipping with appropriate levels of insurance. Accepting trades for a "New" 3ds XL (preferably for the Shield, but whatever). Pics on request of anything in the thread.

Last edited:
From the research I've done, that appears to be the case (minus the PCIe adapter card). These came out of a bunch of Dell XPS 15's where the upgrade from Dell on the drive size was 2x what a retail drive costs. :/

Morning bump. I'm working on some projects around the house today so responses to any PMs will be somewhat delayed.

Morning bump. 1 SSD paid for, 1 pending. Shield description updated with better details.

Evening bump. 3 drives left. In testing for listing are 2x500GB 850 EVO SSD's (SATA). Unknown usage/hours, will post them up when I have a chance to run tests on them. I'm also going to be liquidating a bunch of Magic cards (everything from really old stuff to new releases) and some Warhammer 40k kits, possibly also some Warhammer Fantasy, still taking stock. Hit me up with a PM if anyone is interested in something like that.

Afternoon bump. All PMs replied to, both 850's are pending right now. Looks like I'm going to have an 850 EVO M2 up for grabs as well, 500GB. I *think* it's NIB/Sealed from a build that fell through, but I don't have it in front of me at the moment. Just a heads up for anyone looking.

Both 850s are gone with the combo deal. Should have the m2 850 listed up tomorrow morning when I update again (after testing).

I've been out of the office and haven't had a chance to look at the m2 yet, so I haven't posted any updates on it. That said, it's definitely NIB; never been installed, and I don't think the box has even been opened. I'm planning on asking $140 (shipped) for it, but can't officially list it until I have it in my posession. That should be sometime late this afternoon; I'll update the thread when that happens.

Had been holding the 850 EVO m2 for someone, but they've never replied back. Adding it to the thread now.

Evening bump, 850 m2 sold. Also looking for a "New" 3ds XL, let me know if anyone is interested in working out a deal.

Morning bump. Remaining SSD's will likely head off to eBay next week if nobody is interested.

Morning bump. Have an iPad 2 32GB going through some testing now to make sure it charges/works correctly. This was bought as a refurb, then stuck in the back and forgotten about; I don't think it's even been turned on since we got it. Looking over at eBay, fair pricing for a not-trashed version seems to be $125. Looks basically brand new, should have added to the OP tomorrow after charging today and testing this evening.

Evening bump. iPad still pending, testing didn't work out this evening because I forgot to plug it into the charger this morning. :/

Bump. Removed Toshiba drives (currently all sold, might have more coming). Added iPad 2.

In testing (but probably not available for a while due to back-to-school rush): a nice SIIG Aluminum keyboard, server power supply (don't have make/model information handy right now). Possibly also getting rid of my eVGA 980Ti FTW, will have details on that next week.

Back