FS: LSI MegaRAID SATA Controller, Fujitsu MAU SCSI Drive, Adaptec SCSI Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnderW

[H]F Junkie
Terms:
  • Don't lowball in my thread, but feel free to PM offers. Ridiculous offers will be ignored.
  • Prices include shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation unless otherwise stated.
  • I'll ship to Canda, but you'll need to pay with PayPal and have a confirmed address. You'll also be responsible for the increased shipping cost.
  • If you want to contact me, you can PM me or e-mail me here.

Refs:
eBay PowerSeller under ace7733
heatware under ender17

Payment:
non Credit Card (bank transfer or E-Check) PayPal to [email protected] or Money Order

Reasons To Buy From Me:
  • Clear genuine photos of the actual item for sale, not copied from someone else's post or auction.
  • Quick response to questions or concerns - I check my e-mail and PMs at least 4 times a day.
  • Realistic and accurate description of the item for sale.
  • Shipping rates presented upfront - no waiting for quotes.
  • Fast shipping. Items are shipped within 24 hours of receiving payment.
  • Careful packaging with bubble wrap, styrofoam, cushioning, etc. for safe shipment.
  • Extensive history of positive feedback (including expensive items, such as digital cameras, computer components, etc.).

Trades:
Not looking for anything right now.

For Sale:

Fujitsu 36.7GB 68pin MAU SCSI Hard Drive
Price: $150 shipped

Model number MAU3036NP. 15k SCSI drive, one of the fastest you can buy. 5 year warranty, looks like it was manufactured in June 2005, so should be covered until June 2010.

bump4 da man who I got my last one from and making me think about getting another

excellent price on the HD(if i had money, i would definitely snatch it)... nice dot pitch on the monitors too. BUMP

if I had that much money to put on the 2005fpws I would do the same =)

so what was the UPS guy like? OMGWTFBBQ? :D

intogamer said:
so what was the UPS guy like? OMGWTFBBQ? :D
didn't talk to him
infact he didn't even ring the doorbell
walked outside today and there they were

EnderW said:
didn't talk to him
infact he didn't even ring the doorbell
walked outside today and there they were

HOLY HELL!!!

but you probably live in a residential neighbor hood with your own fence =D

intogamer said:
HOLY HELL!!!

but you probably live in a residential neighbor hood with your own fence =D
it is a residential neighborhood, but I don't have a fence around the front yard
however, it's a small town and you could barely see them from the road
I didn't have time to bring them in before class either so they were out there for 3 hours or so
we get shipments almost everyday so the carriers always just leave the stuff on the porch

EnderW said:
it is a residential neighborhood, but I don't have a fence around the front yard
however, it's a small town and you could barely see them from the road
I didn't have time to bring them in before class either so they were out there for 3 hours or so
we get shipments almost everyday so the carriers always just leave the stuff on the porch

Uhh can I get a, uh, mailing address so that I can send a money order? Yeah... address plz.

:p

PO Box....? right.

You going to reply to my PM.. that i left before anyone else did.

NeoThoR said:
PO Box....? right.

You going to reply to my PM.. that i left before anyone else did.
Are you the person who offered me like $320 for one of the 2005FPWs?
Read line 1 of my original post to see why you didn't get an answer.

If that wasn't you, please resend.

Bump

Mine is OTW from Dell :)

Hopefully you have more luck after Xmas. Alot of people are strapped for money right now.

2005FPWs are going to eBay, I'm tired of the ridiculous lowballs

the only reason why people lowballing you is because of the fact that we know how much you got it for. when the sale is going on...

I think what he is trying to say is that we all come here looking for good deals!

lifted_tekniq said:
the only reason why people lowballing you is because of the fact that we know how much you got it for. when the sale is going on...
did you signup just to share your insight?

EnderW said:
did you signup just to share your insight?

At this point I would post your rude PM to me but then again I don't want to "threadcrap". You're definetly going on my DNT list. I'll keep it at that.

czech09 said:
At this point I would post your rude PM to me but then again I don't want to "threadcrap". You're definetly going on my DNT list. I'll keep it at that.
just mind your own business
if you're not going to buy something then stay out of my thread

Please keep your bumps to more than 6 hours between. the TWO minutes that passed between your last posts is an extreme No-No.

gazorp said:
Please keep your bumps to more than 6 hours between. the TWO minutes that passed between your last posts is an extreme No-No.
Replying to someone's post isn't a bump.

However, I will not be responding to any more posts in this thread unless they are questions concerning the items currently listed.

gazorp said:

WE have mods to look after this.. Its not your place to say anything about it :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back