FS: Lost Seasons 1-3 DVD Boxsets!!

ZoNtO

Limp Gawd
SOLD SOLD SOLD
Hey guys!

Up for sale for Thanksgiving/Christmas season this year are the first 3 seasons of ABC's Lost on standard-definition DVD.

I bought all of these at Best Buy when they were released for the last 3 years. As such they have the bonus DVD that Best Buy puts in the cardboard sleeve and attaches to the back of the boxes. These have a few extra special features and bonus content which is nice for fans of the show.

Each season was watched once on our set-top DVD player and then stored downstairs in the basement. No scratches, meticulously cared for, smoke-free home, these are as good as brand new.

I searched online for deals and the best I could find was all 4 seasons for 99 bucks online. These 3 seasons average price on eBay was around 25-30 bucks when the sales ended. As such, I'm looking to get $75 USD + your choice of shipping. SOLD That's $25 per season and they debut at 34.99 to 39.99. I would do media mail, but I seem to remember something about weight, so whatever you want out of media, first class and Priority mail added on top.

LMK if you have any questions or anything! Thanks.

Heatware+ a few transactions now on Head-Fi that aren't on Heat yet.

Back